Bloodlines and spirit guides

Okay, so I heard somewhere about bloodlines of gods or deities and I am curious as to what you guys know about bloodlines with deities and connections through families with that. Specifically Satan, enki, etc.

I’ve been working with dark lord for a bit and something just brings me to bloodlines, I have talked to him about the topic but I will not discuss the conversation but my family is close with indian medicine and witchcraft as the ones that do have connections have Mark’s on them (as do i and only the females).

I believe satan is my spirit guide or something and looks out for me my entire life as it feels (like a deep connection and it feels like everything has been pushing me to this path, although I did make the choice myself but it feels deeper than that like I’ve been guided to this) . I would love to hear other opinions about the matter, thanks.

2 Likes

In some beliefs the Gods would rebirth through someone’s family creating a sort of bloodline. In Celtic folklore some of the Tuatha De Danan did such and it started how some of them believe the Tuatha De danan are their ancestors.

Although, from what I have found in some shamanic beliefs is that the spirit guide is an animal of earthly or mythological/supernatural and a spiritual teacher can be something akin to the Gods or a demon or angel, etc.

2 Likes

So any entity can be a spirit guide??

How can a made up being be a spirit guide? Initially Satan was just an aspect of the sky god yahweh and eventually was described as separate being.

In my opinion the animal spirits are the spirit guides and the entity spirits can be the spirit teachers. However essentially yes.

1 Like

Actually originally satan was just a title and an archetype for pride. Later down the line people gave it an attachment however any entity in the infernal can be given the title satan. Not an aspect of the God Yahweh. As Yahweh was originally a Canaanite War God as well as sky.

1 Like

Thank you, I will look into this further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have a testable hypothesis on your hands.

-Make a consecrated shrine and altar to your ancestors.
-Invoke the crap out of your ancestors.
-If a god pops up during an ancestor rite, congratulations you’re probably related.

2 Likes

How do I invoke my ancestors? Meditation? Or?
Sorry, still pretty new.

1 Like