Blood sacrifice

I want to offer a blood sacrifice. How do I go about this and get the results I am seeking

2 Likes

When you say blood sacrifice…do you mean your own blood as an offering? Or are you talking about an animal?

1 Like

My own

Go to your local drug store and buy some diabetic lancets. And then use them to prick your finger

5 Likes

What kind of spell are you trying to do? I have seen some professional guys who just cut the hand with a knife to spill blood…but i wouldmt advice you to do that…go ahead and buy a pin used for a diabetical device… it doesnt hurt at all and gets the job done without a mess

2 Likes

Where would I put the blood? How much would I need? If I were to put it on a sigil how would I go about doing this ?

I am at work right now so I am quickly going to respond. You don’t need a lot of blood. Anywhere from 1 drop to 3 drops is enough for most things at least in my practice. I use a lancet device for mine and either squeeze more out of my hand or poke myself again. As for sigils you can rub it in the centre of the sigil or all over it. I have only covered 1 sigil mostly with blood and 1 with only a drop smeared across it. I know others like to use a bucket full in their workings but it is not essential for the results and the same can be achieved without using blood. Trust your instincts and the voice of magick or the spirits you work with and you will know how much feels right. After all with magick there is no right or wrong way to do anything, only what works for you. @nunmajor9

1 Like

That is so beautiful thank you

I’ve been doing daily blood offerings to King Belial, anointing each point of his sigil in my blood. On the last six days I’ll do each letter of his name. But this is for (to me) a very big pact. I’ve got a light worker friend, they’re constantly on me about what and who I work with.
“Blood magic ruins you, ages you quickly and just drives you to look and feel haggard far before your time. It changes who you are as a person because each time you give any entity your blood, it’s replaced with their energy.”

Take what you will from that, I’ve clearly ignored it.

2 Likes

When you sacrifice blood upon a sigil? What do you do with it after?

As I only work with one being, I keep the sigil. I add to it when I have a working going on. Eventually it will be covered too much to know what it is, at which point if it’s Belial’s will I’ll burn it in offering and start anew.

1 Like

How often do you add blood upon it if I may ask? Like I want to offer blood to show dedication and I would do it like once a month. Would I continue to add blood upon it and still use it for communication?

If I’m working on something I’ll do it once a day for the duration of what I’m doing.

1 Like