Blood Offerings

Ok so cuting with razor blade is the safest way then?

Still risk of infection, but if you use the razor only for yourself, not that bad.

1 Like

I never share things like that. I try have it as clean i can. I tried cuting my finger one time and that was when i Dedicated my soul to Satan. I know that it can be un safe to do it the way i am sterilicing my needle but i take that risk. I try my best to do it safe. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face: The best way i think is to have a new blade ore a new needle every time. Noxlotus can you see spirits in pictures? I want to share one photo and if some one can take a look i would be greatfull!

You do what you consider best .Iam just trying to help you be safe.

Sorry @Addi666 . I do know how to do it but right now I am focusing on myself and my energy, therefore I am not doing energy work for anyone until new notice.

1 Like

I am thankfull for that :blush: Ok i understad. I am trying to develop my senses so some day i can do so my self. Its hard work but in time i will progress and be mutch more then i am today.

just have a 2 cc syrang and if you could find your main vein in your arm it s done so easy

1 Like

Some Times i have a hard time find that vein… But last time i got easy 1ml. So work in progress i think. Now i will try get my hands on som thing to put the blood in. Some cup like these :arrow_down:

1 Like

Call up nursing temp agencies and ask for a competent temp nurse to do your blood draws. Pay them $10 for their time plus cost of material, which is usually a butterfly needle and vial, plus cotton puffs, rubbing alcohol, and adhesive tape or bandages. Make it worth their time and effort. $10 plus cost isn’t bad for 5 minutes’ worth of work, especially if you make it convenient for them to do the work for you. This is probably the safest way to do the draws. I wouldn’t suggest poking yourself with needles unless you know what you’re doing, and even then i wouldn’t suggest it in most cases. So many things can go wrong - leave it to the professionals.

Also, consider keeping your blood in glass test tubes rather than plastic vials. You can buy glass vials in packs of 12 on Amazon.

If you don’t need that much blood, get a lancet. I have one, they’re very useful.

2 Likes

I live in Sweden so no dollars here. But yes i can look it up if there can be done in Sweden. But what should i say i just need my on blood i a cup :thinking::grin: yes it can be un safe to do this if you don’t know how. So i will try stay safe. Yes i will try get some glass tubes if i want to do the blood draws for my self. Thx Emperor.

1 Like

i use lance lets to draw my blood. I tried cutting myself and dident like it

1 Like

hay while were on this subject has anyone ever used their blood in money magick? Im doing the ritual from hanry archers money magick book and i need to bury a sigil in the ground.

Ok but you don’t get mutch blood from that right? I don’t know If a spirit like to feed off one dropp ore prefer say 1ml of blood. If I taste food then i want more if i like it. So i feel that if you give a spirit more they wont just take on dropp they draw energy until it is no more. But i think some dropps would do just fine to. Say if some one wants to give blood often then yes this tool lance lets would be great. So i will buy this thx. :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

i think its also good to ask how much blood they would like. as a courtesy

I bought a blood kit from ebay. They have tubs without the chemicals in them. The tube are sold separately.
Google Photos

2 Likes

Kudos.

The kit you have there was some thing i had in mind. :grin: I must say every one in here that says that it is bad with chemical in the tubes. I saw that i whrote medical blood tubes. But what i meant is medical grade blood tubes. “clean new blood tubes” but yes plastic is not pure in its form so glass is better metals is better fore ceeping the blood pure i gues. I will try get that lance lets and try it. Ore resertch more about how to do it as the doctors do it safely.

1 Like

I am Swedish so my spelling is not that great. If some one dident now that all ready. :thinking:

Bear in mind that some tubes have heparin in them!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll look for the glass kind.

The blood you see here was drawn from using a lancet in a ritual I was doing. Seems like enough for what I was doing.

4 Likes