Blood magick VS. Sex Magick

Which manifest results faster in your experiences? Also, if you already asked entities for something and they’re working on it, but you feels that needs to do your own magick too, whats best — call the entity and use blood/sex magick or do it by yourself?

2 Likes

Magick with menstrual blood. Obviously a female perk. And I wouldn’t be doing something after I had a demon on it. If you’re doing a spell call the demon in to assist.

3 Likes

But don’t you think you “need to do your part” and exhaust your desire?

2 Likes

Yes and I would have done it WITH the demon before hand .

4 Likes

In my case, I did it. But the desire after sometime was there again and I don’t want that to mess with the manifestation of results, so wouldn’t be better to use in magick?
Also Belial appeared to me yesterday when I was thinking I was talking to Lucifer (my mentor, who told me to contact Belial) after I’ve prayed for the first time to him (Belial) and adviced me to do this via divination.

2 Likes

If they’re telling you to do it I would go with it. Perhaps call one of them to the altar and ask them to assist with it further.

3 Likes

I’ve had that same dilemma…where you want to do more than what’s required. I’m currently working on my own goal and obviously have some guides for it… but… they keep telling me the same info over and over like a broken record… if you’re feeling like your desire is getting in the way of your results, then use magick to help release the desire… do it once a day until you feel like your desire is on it’s way in the making… it usually doesn’t take too long before you achieve your goal, depending what it is… as mine is a very long term goal, so it will take years of constant effort. @AradiaX is on the right track with asking your mentors for assistance on this…you may not have to do anything… or they may have some advice on what you should do.

3 Likes

Yes and you can also take all that pent up energy and desire and use it for something else too. You have to trick your mind but it can be recycled and used for anything else. Even storing it in an object and then sending it toward your goal. This lets the power and energy still flow without having thoughts, worries etc keep at your mind.

4 Likes

I want to release this desire completely (so thats why I was wondering what would be the best: blood or sex magick)
I’m doing a 3 day ritual that involves only visualization from The Gallery of Magick. But I still feel this, this need of doing rituals and spells to release completely the Desire.

2 Likes

Hard to say… I don’t know your desire… blood magick is great for an offering to a spirit (some), and sex magick is great for a general spellwork…ie sigils, spirits, etc… sex magick is about releasing your desire, while blood is more like an offering, but generally speaking those are the uses… I say go for sex magick, or sigil magick… Use all three if you have a spirit in mind you’d like to use, and try to ask if they’ll be open to have a sexual ritual, and during orgasm focus on your sigil… that way you can really get it out there.

3 Likes

Thanks a Lot

3 Likes

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD

10 Likes

I like to go with overkill. Many of us “post-chaos” magick types like to stack different techniques into a super ritual or short series of rituals. I find blood to be effective but it’s not the only way to charge your spells. It’s just my favorite way to add some boom boom pow to my work. So what do I mean by stack magick? Combine evocation with planetary days and hours, invocation of planetary and elemental powers, chaos sigil magick, hoodoo herb and candle spell, add some blood, throw in some sexual energy, visualize your results till you feel like it’s real, and boom, forget about the magick.

8 Likes

Some authors say that sex magick is good for anything, but it does not excel in love matters. What do you think?

2 Likes

I think it’s good for pretty much anything. It’s energy, plain and simple.

4 Likes

I’ve used both . I prepare the blood and then once I finish myself off, I combine the fluids with the blood and mix it and apply it to the sigil.

3 Likes

I love to do this too! Combing the planetary transitions, peaks, elements, manipulation of energy astrological events like meteor showers or even lunar eclipses, or anything else that’s rare like hurricane water, tree branches struck by lightening etc.