Blood in Demon Evocation

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

rofl had to but I try to use a knife often and either the spirit doesn’t want my blood or I’m a little bitch that can’t actually hurt myself… probably the latter XD

4 Likes

You should not be cutting yourself at all. It can lead to infection, disease, and other fun prizes. I use a diabetic lancet. It leaves no wound and is basically painless and sanitary. Also, it gets the blood right on a finger tip, which can be convenient.

2 Likes

Pfffft I WAS RAISED A MAN lol.

Legit tho most of the time if I get cut I don’t get infections even if I just let it be.

That was ment for OP wasn’t it… Yea it was hehe…

1 Like

Wow…someone’s woke up with an attitude.

1 Like

Lol, yeah, good luck with that shit.

For some reason this statement makes me want to scream and throw things.

Well done! :thumbsup: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You could do it in your astral temple?

Thank you?

2 Likes

I always take a small blade and cut my thumb with it as it doesn’t take long to heal and doesn’t leave any scars. Furthermore; one thing you should know that by using your blood is a sacrifice and a symbol of dedication, and it’s also a very powerful tool when communing with spirits. In my experience thus far, the possibility of why they ask for our blood is not because they want it but because they want to see if we’re willing to make such a sacrifice as a symbol of devotion, (though there are some spirits that crave for blood like Naamah and her vampires).

3 Likes

Thanks for telling me this

1 Like

I used razorblade before when I had problems and I have whole body masacre and now I using razorblade for evocation the pain isn’t rly bad you forgotting about him when you wake up :slight_smile:

Is it the razorblade that caused the body masacre? Because it is the palm that is meant to be cut.

1 Like

Watch this carefully and in its entirety please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0zOeKFCXhc

1:04:36
Warning Blood Magic 101 WARNING BE CAREFUL In Using This

2 Likes

OK. Every time I try to watch this video through the forum it keeps crashing, is anybody else having this problem or is it just a coincidence?

Works okay for me, this is the direct link to YT:

2 Likes

Thanks I’m watching it now on YT. I’ll share my comments afterwards.

1 Like

OK buffering is driving me crazy :triumph:. I don’t see where she “WARNING” anybody since she promoting a Blood Magick money spell. From my own intuition the only warning that I can see is be completely sure that this is what you want to do, be sure that you are ready to deal with the entity of choice on a long time possibility permanent basis because blood as stated in many different ways is like “super glue” once you commit that’s it. It no oops I made a mistake I want out, you are going to find yourself in a world of hurt and if you can get out of it nothing will ever be the same for you again. If I’m wrong on this thought please feel free to correct me.

2 Likes

And one more thing along the lines of treating them as equals and showing the utmost in respect, we are gods and goddesses in training THEY ARE GODS AND GODDESSES. So if you walk into their house with your ass on your shoulders don’t cry about how bad they were to you when they hand you your ass as they kick you out of the door. I’m just saying.

3 Likes

Please if you have a better video on blood work then I suggest you post it… it would help us all.
I don’t know what the ass on the shoulders was aimed at - but I am of the mentality if I do the ritual I own the results and that is irrespective of good, bad, or indifferent. In my case I’m probably going to swap one lot of dirty undercrackers for another lot of dirty undercrackers… Hey ho…

2 Likes

To honest no I don’t have any suggestions about videos on the subject IMO they are all the same with some variations.

That was something in general that everyone should know but if they don’t I was just putting it out there.

2 Likes