Black tourmaline good or bad

I used to wear a black tourmaline 24/7 to protect against psychic attacks but last night I forgot to wear it for some reason and it seems I’ve had a prophetic dream so I wonder if black tourmaline used to block my psychic powers. I’m truly struggling to develop clairvoyance so I truly hope that black tourmaline doesn’t slow me down…

2 Likes

I have never heard of it dampering the users abilities nor have I seen any reference to it in any of my books. This could be just an interesting coincidents.

But lets see what the others have to say.

1 Like

@Ozraga I know that salt is very good against psychic attacks but it blocks all types of energy, not only negative one so I’ve heard about people complaining that it blocked their psychic powers. I wonder if black tourmaline isn’t a bit like that…

1 Like

@Lola Maybe try protective sigils instead. Those are meant to be “programmable” to block out certain forces that you want out of your life. It gives you a certain degree of control as opposed to a blanket defence.

2 Likes

@TheStorm Good idea do you know any reliable one by experience?

Black tormaline is one the most complex mineral. Many people use it for all kinds of protection. In my inderstanding, beside placebo, it can make magical operatons stronger. But we all react different, so try to leave tourmaline for a while. Have you heard about Nuummite?

2 Likes

@DavidSmith no I haven’t, and you say Black tourmaline can actually intensity psychic power? This surprises me!

Yes, it has strong power, but it depends how we use it. It’s quite possible to block you also. It’s a versatile crystal.
Nuummite works much better for me. But, it’s a long story. Just browse Nuummite metaphysical, and see if it means anyting for you.
Good luck!

4 Likes

I don’t tend to use crystals unless I need strong magic to be done. As of now I mainly use an amethyst pendulum for healing and a skull carved from Hematite for spiritual cleansing/psychic awareness. The other crystals I have are for color correspondences and aesthetics, mainly, due to the size of them, but it doesn’t make them less powerful. Crystals are a very powerful spiritual tool so I mainly reserve them for spirit communions, urgent manners and formal ritual.

That being said, for protection I usually rely on devotion to certain spirits that represents universal mundane concepts and banishing magic. However when I’m out and about I wear a sigil or (less preferably) use my aura to sense and dissolve threat. Even with a sigil I had to dissolve a spiritual attack at least three times now.

If you have the resources, most people like to sprinkle black salt or certain Hoodoo powders around the house for protection. I can’t really do this because we have cats, my family aren’t all magic people and I’d have to vacuum my carpet a lot more if I did. My Catholic grandma would also notice if I tried to sneak out around back to put it on the house itself. Which is why my protection is mostly concentrated around my temple, which is a good thing because it’s also my bedroom.

4 Likes

Depending on how and if you programmed the crystal to shield you for protection, its possible it resulted in an energy matrix that keeps all external energy. Kinda like being in an sensory deprivation chamber.

With it removed your subtle energy bodies may have reacted more to external energetic stimulus.

I used to use a method that resulted in a shield,filter and container for energy raised. The current work im doing with BmoA seems to use a similar but more complex idea for the whole temple. Least that is what it seems like to me.

2 Likes

@Dinmiatus that’s what I suspected. I think I’m gonna permanently take it off.