Black sun to what use i can use it

Hey i was wondering what black sun may offer i mean not just like a opening etc.
But for example we can draw a sigil of goetic demon, open it, work with it such as channeling with their energy work with them as petition spell.

So question is we can work with black sun similar to goetic sigils ?

Cuz Germans in 40s were useing it but for what
May it work as portal ?

2 Likes

It’s interesting because I remember reading a book long time ago I think a blog were black sun and seals of Atlantis,mostly German based tru black sun was a picture you can call ,or invoque,to gain energy from it.ot good luck.the Atlantis seal I think was 2 hands on a star.qhich purpose was healing ,the page I’m sure blog was English, mostly a esoteric society not sure if page still because years ago a lot of info was deleted.

From what I have read there isnt as much background or history of the black sun at least the one I think you are referring to other than it was on castles tile floor and heavily used by neo nazis. Odins cross or other co-opted symbols have more association and history which may be more useful.

This is my personal opinion of the black sun and is not by any means a concrete definition

Whenever the black sun shines it is more of a message stating that you need to make a change in your life. You must either let go of something that is holding you back, or bring in new ideas and put the past behind you. It always seems to have this adverse reflection, abit like the death card in the tarot???

My guess was the SS used it as a sign of creating huge change in the world by trying to take it over.

1 Like

This is my experience also. The black sun always triggers something connected to inner potential that lies dormant and needs to be awakened.

2 Likes

I was referring to the sonnerand specifically here, I forgot to specify that.

1 Like