Black Mirrors helpful tips

Oh, I was thinking of if you wanted to use the black mirror, or something else when I said method. Like the mirror or scrying bowl, crystal ball ect.

Honestly, just try doing it a few times and see how it works best for you. I don’t really pay attention to if my face morphs or not. I just get caught up in the meditative state and let things unfold.

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gotcha. Ill try to focus on the state instead of details.
Again, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be making one of my own soon also. From what I understand I need to have the glass cut,apply acrylic matte black paint and then the triangle border. Does this sound right to you?

3 Likes

That’s right. But you don’t even need glass really. Mine are but even some ply wood painted black would work. Any smooth black surface will do.

3 Likes

@Kirsten_Black no need for glass just smooth plywood. Do I want matte or glossy finish?

It’s really up to you. Everyone have their own preference to what they like. What do you feel would work best for you?

If you feel it will work better than most likely it will work better for you.

1 Like

Since you put it like that I’ll probably go glossy. I’m going to experiment with pokw Runyon’s technique from the OTA with my evocations. I’ll let you know how it turns out. Thanks for the advice ams pointers :grin:

1 Like

This is awesome! Thank you so much for posting this! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You are most welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just keep in mind that you typically only want the reflection of the mirror in very low light. Glossy paint (though beautiful – I use it myself) will reflect candlelight as well, so it may be distracting.

It’s a matter of personal preference, though. Experiment!

1 Like

I wondered about that. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Now for a lesson on spying.

There are many ways to spy on someone, with and without a black mirror. However, this topic is for black mirrors and so that is what we will stick to.

If you want to spy on someone take your black mirror and a candle will work nicely get yourself into a relaxed meditative state. Whatever way works best for you. There are no right or wrong ways to do something. It’s all about what helps you as the operator.

Now once you have reached a relaxed state think about the person or person’s you wish to spy on. Don’t force thoughts but allow an image to float into you mind and stay relaxed. Remember that you are simply observing. While looking into the mirror as the image of your desired person becomes clearer pay attention to things… where do they appear to be? What do they seem to be doing? Is anyone with them? And so forth and so on.

You will not be an adept at this right out of the gate but practice makes perfect. If you keep working at it you will be a super spy in no time.

Just remember to not become obsessed with it and allow to consume your every hour. There is a life for you to live. So give them a reason to want to spy on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does it have to be a mirror or can you use a black crystal orb?

For scrying the orb would be fine. You should be able to use it use it for the other stuff too. Though, it seems easier to wrap my head around using the mirror for the really advanced stuff.

1 Like