Black magik& girlfriends?

I only hide my books if I know the new women is also a practitioner. im nervouse of thieves… why do these books increase in value by like 500%
instantly over night

I couldn’t be with someone unless they shared my absolute passion for the left hand path. I’m very blessed that my boyfriend is into is as much as I am and is my magickal partner as well as my lover.

I just had this with the last girl I dated. She is a Protestant. I was up front and honest with her about my practices in Palo and Santeria. At first she was cool with it but after a month she said that she liked me a lot and wanted a future with me but it would never work because of her religion. It’s better to hide it until you guys are together for awhile. You don’t owe her anything. We take it for granted because we live it. But to a lot of people it’s either crazy or evil. Lol why don’t we start a dating forum for occult people. Imagine all the witchcraft and demons on that site. Hell fuckin yeah.

1 Like

Lol, that dating forum would be nice - shame no one from Finland would probably join.

I wouldn’t want to date another witch. Because if I need to use some magic to get his ass in line, he could do something back or break it.

1 Like

I can’t wrap my head around why people find it so important for your SO to be into the same things you are. Me and my lady have plenty of mutual interests and just as many that we don’t share. Having something for yourself gives you alone time which is just as important as spending quality time together.

As long as someone isn’t trying to stifle your practice i don’t see a problem.

[quote="-TWF-, post:26, topic:2601"]I can’t wrap my head around why people find it so important for your SO to be into the same things you are. Me and my lady have plenty of mutual interests and just as many that we don’t share. Having something for yourself gives you alone time which is just as important as spending quality time together.

As long as someone isn’t trying to stifle your practice i don’t see a problem. [/quote]

I don’t think in a relationship every interest has to be the same, i just thought this would be a funny idea. Its good that there is something that both person are interested of course, but it hasn’t be anything special… Usually i find people tend to think musical taste/style in clothing is very important - i really don’t demand that either, well i have quite large musical taste in the end… But of course the another one has to be able to somehow put up with what i listen… Or their ears will be destroyed…

This was bit random muttering again, but anyways - mah point is, that i don’t actually think all interests has been the same. and to be interested in magic is not one of my demands in a relationship… Just a funny idea.

TWF, two words - sex magick! :wink:

Different things work for different people, though, there’s no “right” way to do this, only personal prefs.

1 Like

You don’t have to have a magician partner to have magick in the bedroom you just need to know how to wave the wand :-o

I agree and wasn’t knocking a dating site. I was more knocking people’s perception that movies, books, music, television and hobbies as being some kind of deal breaker for a relationship. If all you two talk about are these things you’re likely in for a pretty shallow relationship.