Black Magick

I will and maybe this is a lesson from the spirits but us being black magicians we shouldn’t have to go down a path that could harm our future. I am supposed to be ascending ya know

1 Like

yea i understand. focus on getting in as deep a trance as possible and channel these feelings of stress over the outcome within the ritual itself and release it as best you can

2 Likes

In regards to stacking magick the idea is usually aligned with combinging elements to make one potent ritual. For example the ugly stick in anthology 3 utilizes evocation of two spirits. One to rend the targets mind from within the other to rend their life from without.

Then it uses a mix of sympathetic magick and energy work to attack the energy centers of the target so they have no respite or defences when the spirits tear their mind and life apart. :skull: scary stuff. :skull:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll do that and get the dirt for belial. Since the new moon will be in ares all weekend is there anything I should or could do with that or just channel Belial for the next few days?
Your advice will be taken to the extreme tho thank you

just focus on channeling belial. the presence or lack there of, of the new moon isnt super important., but you may want to consider planetary magick and align your rituals on the day linked with what you’re trying to do

2 Likes

Ok thank you again man. I’ll keep this open. I’m ready for this to be over though damn.

1 Like

I seems that way but you need to remember even with all tthe magick in the world, the astral has one set of rules but our dimesion has its own laws that cannot be broken. You cant do magick and expect a random phone call saying. Hey guys, today is your lucky day and we have decided despite everything you are the lucky person whose court case is dropped from the raffle lol. These things happen in ways that we do not expect them to. Keep good faith and dont let negativity screw up all the energy you put out there

5 Likes

The realm of possibility and reality. That’s why I found the left hand path. To reach into the ether and change my world. I have faith in Belial at the same time though… Fear is trying to get the best of me and that follows with doubt. You guys should know that feeling especially when you really want something from believing in this stuff. Become a living god talks highly of our inner thoughts make our own universe. And for that I’ve been fighting an internal battle to control my future so this wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

How did your court case go? Did it get dropped?

2 Likes

Give the last entry was near two months ago, I’d say things didn’t workout that well.

Al.

1 Like

Oh shit, that’s sucks balls

1 Like

Wait he got out, he just hasn’t been on, last post is how he got out

1 Like

Oh shit? Wait link it real quick please

2 Likes

Did he ever say what he was charged with? Reducing a felony to probation is a pretty common plea deal, from what I understand, especially if it’s nonviolent. Prosecutors get their promotions and pay raises from convictions, and 99% of cases are handled through plea deals. OP was only ever facing 5-10 years if he demanded a trial. This is why our criminal justice system fails. Prosecutors don’t want trials, so they threaten people with lengthy sentences in order to secure a conviction through pleas. Then the criminal record destroys your life.

1 Like

Probably at the lowest point in my life as a teenager in a jail cell, afraid things were only going to get worse, I remembered what EA Koetting said about Belial helping with court cases. I’m not saying this is the best technique, I didn’t know what to do, but I meditated on Belial and Paimon for hours imagining that I was giving them a great deal of my life force as a sacrifice, focusing on manifesting a better life. Well my life was total shit before that and then things finally started to look better. Now things are a lot better. Now I thank Andras for obsessing me with the anger I felt which got into that situation, though I never doubted him, because I really was on a downward spiral before all that because of toxic scumbags.
Edit: So I guess the point is, never give up before the end because things can look really bleak before they get better

1 Like

“only” five to ten years :smile:

2 Likes

Pfff 5 to 10 years is nothing! I eat more for breakfast! :joy:

LOL. I think you misread my post, though…

Looks to me you went overkill because you did not trust enough…