Black Magick

I don’t want to type any of this. Everybody on here is like family and friends. But I’m done. I know you see this and think here we go again. Look I gave my heart and soul to the 9 kings Lucifer Satan. All the primordial god’s that are suppose to be more powerful than most other forces on this earth. I preformed poppet magick jar spells crossroad magic the cone of power and that’s while having pacts of demons. Deep pacts. No fucking bullshit fluffy stuff. I gave them everything. My ascent offerings. I also did the belials rage ritual. All of that magick was to stop one fucking thing. 1 single thing!!! A fucking court case. Oh and I have a freezer spell of like 20 fucking people. Now I have court Monday and I don’t know what the fuck is going to happen. Who knows cause I have asked King Paimon and Belial to help me. So whatever if the worse happens I tried I gave it my all least I can say that. Thanks to everybody for the help over the past year.

9 Likes

Keep your cool. If you don’t, it will be your undoing.

3 Likes

Because I’m somewhat generous, I might help a bit.

2 Likes

before giving up, shouldn’t you wait and see what the actual result of the case is at least? i mean, ive read dozens of success stories involving court cases, and all of them still required the person at least show up to court. I’ve never actually seen a court case just be cancelled altogether (which seems to be what you were expecting?). Normally after using magick, they’ll show up to court, and the charges will be mysteriously dropped or reduced…so i think you’re jumping the gun here bud

7 Likes

Honestly when I did Belials Rage ritual I visioned my mom telling me the people called and said it was over and dropped. But yeah your right I didn’t want to go back to court. And I’ve heard E. A mention he evoked Belial the morning of and the judge said why are you here. So I am going to do the same.

4 Likes

Thanks bro I know I got a few days to prepare it’s supposed to be a dark moon all weekend with ares and I’m going to preform some hardcore rituals to King paimon and King Belial

2 Likes

But really you would think all that magick and ritual done would have been enough for the outcome I wanted.

1 Like

well it depends. To me, it sounds like you overkilled this, thinking that for each demonic lord you summoned, your results would double in this sort of linear fashion. From what ive seen, magick doesn’t tend to work in this sort of linear, cookie cutter way. Oftentimes, when i see people layering on magick like this, its because they lack confidence in the powers they are summoning…so they feel like they need to summon half of the astral realm just to get a simple mundane issue like your court case turn in their favor. Tbh, all you really needed here was belial (and maybe an additional freeze spell on the side directed at your opponent). He’s more than powerful enough for this, so i question why you felt the need to give your…, “heart and soul to the 9 kings Lucifer Satan. All the primordial god’s that are suppose to be more powerful than most other forces on this earth” just to resolve a court case. Remember, a lot of this is mentally based, and if you dont really have full faith and confidence in what you’re doing, its not gonna work…and this is usually a sign i see in people who are just starting out…when they do this sort of evocation overload. A lot of these goetia entities use to be worshiped as gods…so it shouldnt take 17 gods to make a single judge see your side of a court case

Ironically, a person in the same situation as you who relied and trusted in the power of belial solely to win this case, could have very well had the court appearance cancelled altogether, in comparison to someone evoking every demonic lord they can think of in a panic

7 Likes

Don’t worry brother, know that whatever the outcome is ( which will be in your favor, for sure) know that there are many friends of yours in this forum, willing to help you almost any time in anyway possible.

Go in and come out of the court room with swag.

2 Likes

Some things are supposed to happen because your GodSelf set it up for you to suffer some tribulation so that best things can come after. Keep your intention, but also keep an eye out for signs signifying lessons that might be trying to get through to you. If you don’t learn your lesson soon, you might be walling yourself in.

2 Likes

Thats really hard to see the outcome. I was trying to prepare for the worst and i only summoned king paimon to drop the charges and belial for no punishment to happen. The others were for my ascent really because when i first joined alot of people told me to to evoke them. I honestly thought you could stack magick???

Yeah but its terrifying i am looking at a felony over stupid stuff and the though of prison scares me. Honestly!!!

1 Like

you can, but typically you would summon each entity to deal with a different aspect of the overall problem. in your post, you said " All of that magick was to stop one fucking thing. 1 single thing!!! A fucking court case" so it seemed like you did all this stuff just for the court case. I didnt really see the purpose for evoking all the primordial gods and all 12 kings plus lucifer and satan. When you stack, theres gotta be some purpose behind it besides “im gonna summon all the demonic kings to make my result uberific”

2 Likes

Thats the reason i turned to the left hand path though to remove this obstacle. Do you think theres still time to fix things and if so please how would i do that to get the best outcome?

i would pick belial and stick with him. Look at my success stories thread under “mind control” and you’ll see a lot of peoples success using belial to dodge a felony (sometimes multiple) … it may give you some ideas. The belials rage ritual by EA should be good, but you may also want to try some sympathetic magick by taking soil from where the court is located and use that as a link during your workings with belial. Again, look to other peoples success stories, because theres often good ideas in there. I don’t think its too late

also take up @Fallen_Angel on his offer to help too

4 Likes

I preformed that ritual last weekend and to me it felt successful. But what about king paimon? I know im going to walk in there with belials sigil on me and thats a really fucking good idea about the dirt. I would take probation or dismissed just no jail time. And if this works i owe belial everything!

1 Like

And ill check some more of those stories out on your page. Alot of them seem really good

1 Like

Dude let me know if you want to lend a hand i would be extremly greatful and return the favor anyway i can.

paimon can be of use…especially if you combine it with sympathetic magick like taking a paper with the judges signature or writing or picture (assuming you have a way of knowing who the judge will be) and targeting him specifically to overturn your case

2 Likes

The debt you’d have to Belial would be getting and keeping things in order. He wants you to grow past some of the issues you’re struggling with.
Promise yourself you will be stronger for yourself.
I know you can do it. Hold Strong to the pact you made with him and I’d take the advice here. I too feel the best for you will happen.

3 Likes