Black Magick Training for beginners and adepts

Thank you very much for sharing this info and your teachings @C.Kendall

3 Likes

My pleasure.

5 Likes

Oh wow this is incredibly helpful, thanks for showing me

3 Likes

Wonderful! just awoken to see this, thank you for the hard work you put on this!

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure.

3 Likes

People ignore pinned stuff, most make it past 2 PMs and a welcome banner** :rofl: BUT I hath linked it to the Member Resources Thread and people get that sent at least twice… here’s hopin’! :crossed_fingers:

** And I do this myself on other forums, it happens, no biggie.

12 Likes

Thank you for this I am bookmarking and will read all shortly.

1 Like

Some great advice

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the guide.

I found difficulties attaining TGS. I did “draw sight back” for like 10 minutes but nothing happened. I also don’t know the difference between “draw sight back” and “let vision blur slightly”. Aren’t they just the same?

2 Likes

When you draw your sight back it’s almost like you’re looking a few inches away from your target. You can still see it but your line of sight isn’t focus directly on it per say but is focused on the space right in front of it.

A cool trick to get yourself to get used to this is to bring an object close to your nose.

Keep it a palms distance away and then focus on that object, unfocus your stare and keep gazing at it, then look at your nose with that same unfocused stare. Do this back and forth for 2 times and then simply start staring an inch or so away from your nose but not at the object itself.

This will eventually train your sight and also increase your concentration

8 Likes

If the target is 10 feet away, draw my sight back is like focusing on something which is about 8 feet away, right?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Hey man, is there easier method for TGS rather than draw sight back?

That’s literally the easiest most effective way

4 Likes

Can I blink during the process?

Yes. It sounds like you may be overanalyzing the process during your rituals.

2 Likes

Because I felt nothing other than nausea after like 15 mins doing it. I wonder what’s wrong.

4 Likes

Glare at a candle till you start getting tunnel vision, works pretty well all your doing is looking at a candle.
Just don’t stare or get distracted by other things, keep your focus on the candle.
@Primordiarch
Just keep a distance from the candle, about 1-2 ft, don’t wanna burn your retinas
Lol.

6 Likes

Doesnt feel good, trust me :joy:

3 Likes

Wonderful

1 Like