Black Magick Dating site?

Well there is fetlife a lot weirdos on there but there are some lhp groups and few magic groups on there as well as satanist extra
I’ve talk to a few people from there almost slept with one lol before changed my mind about getting involved with anyone at moment
But it’s free check it out

Let’s make a group there? It is easier than making a new website…

1 Like

Ok my profile name is darkheart1976
I have a group I started cult of the dragon
Hit me up there
I also belong to a group called sigializees interesting posts ectra there
But like I said there are some weird people are out there you been warned

1 Like

I agree. Plus, the reality of the situation is that most people have a narrow taste range in terms of “appearance”. So we are in a situation where: 1) Finding anybody in the occult is very tough. 2) Finding someone that is in the occult and that you are actually attracted to is even slimmer chances. 3) Finding someone that is in the occult that you are attracted to AND is also attracted back to you is virtually impossible. So a dating site like that is a nice idea, but I think many people won’t be willing to fork over much money for it given the above slim chances of it working.

2 Likes
  1. Finding someone that meets the above criteria and you feel like you can trust them.
3 Likes

I think a site like that could take off in the next decade but it will probably be filled with very young people. Much less older practicioners trying to meet. That’s what I’m seeing anyway.

But it is possible since the occult is going mainstream and so is black magick.

3 Likes

I am currently learning web development, so I can make this dream into reality for us all! If anyone studies this as well and wants to help me and work with me together on this, feel free to pm me.

I chuckled a bit with the thought. I’m imagining the profile descriptions…

Name: SuddenDeath
Sex: Obviously
Interests: Sex, death, blood, destruction, darkness

:joy: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Usually when I get on those apps/site I write about what I believe and follow in my bio in the profile, unfortunately never get anyone haha, just boys who don’t give a f*ck about your believes cause they just want to have sex with you.
I totally support the idea of a relationship app/site made just for LHP people and maybe to other pagans religions too.

1 Like

I didn’t hear of any black magic dating sites. You can find here and there for some persons that practice black magic, on different dating sites. I found 2 girls that were part of this community on date hookup and talked to them for a while but didn’t have the chance to meet them in person. Liza and Monica, they were from Russia and Italy. Our community is spread all over the world and it’s not easy to connect with all. This forum is great for putting us all together.

You guys wanna be hunted by the system it seems