Black Magick Dating site?

Does anybody know of any Black Magick/LHP dating sites? The field of options really slims down for us if we actually want a long term relationship. You can’t just walk up to somebody and say, “Hey, you want to come home and evoke a demon with me?” Haha!

10 Likes

(Oh, and I don’t just want a “hook up” site for sex. I want it to be a legitimate dating site.)

2 Likes

Never heard of any, but yes the options are slimmer for us. Even the usual dating sites like e harmony and such, do not include people like us in the profile options. Like when they ask you what your religion is, they never have LHP black magician or Satanist or Luciferian as an option. Hell, most of them don’t even include wiccan/pagan or hindu as an option. It’s just the usual like christian, catholic, mormon, muslim, buddhist, or other.

4 Likes

We should start one…

Hmmmm, a get rich quick scheme is forming in my mind…

4 Likes

Not a bad thought, Orismen. I just don’t know how much of a market there is for it. Plus, most of us are very leery about putting our pictures up because of the stigma (hence the avitar pics instead of photos…except in RavensAscent’s case). Plus, the sad reality is, there are a lot of nut jobs on our side of the fence. I think the legal aspect would have to really be thought through. But I like the idea!

Haha, I would think that even if included, choosing one of those options on a dating site would send most prospects running in the opposite direction. Either that or it would make us into targets of hate messages, sadly. Having such options on standard sites would let the LHPers find each other, sure but still I tend to think they are excluded partly because it’s just dangerous. I think you guys are on to something. We do need our own!

2 Likes

I understand using an avatar instead of a real photo, but the reason I use a photo is because why should I have to hide? Hiding, to me, only gives the religious nut jobs more power over me because their goal is to eliminate magick so there are no other belief systems around besides theirs, making it impossible for furture generations to have a choice to stray away from their god. So hiding only further pushes magick to the back burner of people’s minds and makes them look more powerful than us.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t support using an avatar on any dating website, unless it was dedicated for blind dating - as i hate it if people don’t put their pictures on a dating website, since if we are honest the looks matter and it gives healthier and more trustworthy image of a person if they are represent a fresh picture ( taken inside a year or no major change in appearance ) of themselves.

I would use my own picture here, but i talk so much that i might say too much and my magic would just get unnecessary resistance because of that for someone who knows and can verify by picture who i am.

Anyways this kind of website MIGHT work in places like US where there are lot of people, but for the countries where there are less and so forth less occultists like this one… It wouldn’t probably do much.

1 Like

Sorry I know this is off-topic, but I am so damn curious about what everyone on this forum looks like lol. You how sometimes you have an image of what you think someone looks like in your mind, and then sometimes it turns out to be waaay off, and then your just like ‘oh, that’s weird’ lol.

But yeah I’d rather use an avatar (when I can finally be bothered to upload one) as I think there may actually be a chance that people I know personally are on this forum, and that would just make me feel kinda self-conscious.

Anyway re a black magick dating site- I reckon your best bet would be to start hanging out at metal gigs or alternative clubs, as there are usually a higher concentration of black magicians in those sort of scenes.

2 Likes

[quote=“Akasha, post:9, topic:6061”]Sorry I know this is off-topic, but I am so damn curious about what everyone on this forum looks like lol. You how sometimes you have an image of what you think someone looks like in your mind, and then sometimes it turns out to be waaay off, and then your just like ‘oh, that’s weird’ lol.

But yeah I’d rather use an avatar (when I can finally be bothered to upload one) as I think there may actually be a chance that people I know personally are on this forum, and that would just make me feel kinda self-conscious.

Anyway re a black magick dating site- I reckon your best bet would be to start hanging out at metal gigs or alternative clubs, as there are usually a higher concentration of black magicians in those sort of scenes.[/quote]

My picture can be asked in private, we can trade photo links if there is a promise made that it will not be published :smiley: i’m sort of interested too.

although i’m already feeling quite weird if everyone was asking for my picture for just the sake of the picture… Here, on a dating website that would be obviously normal.

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll think about it :wink: Maybe in future lol.

1 Like

Well I already know what some of you on here really look like due to interaction on other social networks and stuff, but I have the upmost respect for other people’s privacy so these members don’t have to worry about me sharing their photos because I’m not that kind of person. When I promise to keep something secret, it stays secret. I live by a strict honor code that I set for myself, which includes keeping promises and secrets by whatever means necessary. But that’s just me.

I don’t mind sharing my photo so if anyone wants to see a full size photo just PM me. I won’t think you are a weird stalker or anything if you ask, I understand wanting to see what others look like because you are a member of a forum where everyone remains in secrecy. It’s natural curiosity.

Hey there everyone!

Doesn’t sharing your picture make you susceptible to curses and such?Especially,if you tick off someone on a black magick forum.I mean,I know most people know how to defend themselves,including me,but I still don’t wanna be victim of a curse in the first place.

I really don’t have that many accounts or social media resources.I have Google+(because I have to…),Twitter,Wattpad,and a couple of forums here and there.

I have a profile picture,of myself,on Twitter.Everywhere,I am comfortable sharing my first name,Feđa,but I don’t share my full name.Like,ever.My passport says I have 92 look-alikes in Bosnia and Herzegovina alone,but I’m not sure if biometric passports are trustworthy.

And I’ll post an avatar eventually,when I find the time to do so(like Akasha,lol).

Also,I’m too young for dating websites.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:13, topic:6061”]Hey there everyone!

Doesn’t sharing your picture make you susceptible to curses and such?Especially,if you tick off someone on a black magick forum.I mean,I know most people know how to defend themselves,including me,but I still don’t wanna be victim of a curse in the first place.

I really don’t have that many accounts or social media resources.I have Google+(because I have to…),Twitter,Wattpad,and a couple of forums here and there.

I have a profile picture,of myself,on Twitter.Everywhere,I am comfortable sharing my first name,Feđa,but I don’t share my full name.Like,ever.My passport says I have 92 look-alikes in Bosnia and Herzegovina alone,but I’m not sure if biometric passports are trustworthy.

And I’ll post an avatar eventually,when I find the time to do so(like Akasha,lol).

Also,I’m too young for dating websites.[/quote]

Not much too young, i started using them when i was 16 - at least in my country 16 is enough for some dating websites, actually i think one of them has no age limit :smiley:

I was wondering when someone was going to mention the curse thing.

Keep in mind, this is a magick forum as you said. Those who are advanced don’t need a picture to place a curse on someone. So technically, anyone in this forum could be subject to a curse, with or without photo, if they offend someone bad enough. This is a risk with any forum.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:15, topic:6061”]I was wondering when someone was going to mention the curse thing.

Keep in mind, this is a magick forum as you said. Those who are advanced don’t need a picture to place a curse on someone. So technically, anyone in this forum could be subject to a curse, with or without photo, if they offend someone bad enough. This is a risk with any forum.[/quote]

Lol,well you know me well enough to expect me to mention it.

And I agree. This is a magick forum… a forum where I’m sharing details about the magick that I practice… which is to say the kind of magick best used against me.

I.still think that a picture in conjunction with a name is a great taglock.

I wish there were a website for us as I’m single and would join one if I could find one.

2 Likes

Love/Lack of Love is hard enough as it is…
Hate to see how a divorce ends with 2 LHP magicians…
Having said that,
Yes it could be good.
Considering you would basically have to initiate the gf of bf if they really want to know why your so secretive haha

1 Like

years ago there was a website called satanic singles,satanic singles had a library of free occult writings and book files section.

I spent half of my life hoping to find a Witch to call my mate. I found her.

We were discussing it once. I told her of my preference and of my happiness of finding her. I told her that I would never ever date a mundane woman again. She seemed surprised by this and asked me why.

And I kissed her for several seconds and told her that I have never tasted lips so sweet or seen so many stars when I close my eyes.

I’m never going back to anything less.

4 Likes