Black Magician Start Up Kit

[quote=“KenTabor, post:1, topic:3980”]I’m ready to jump into this and make contact with a demon. “Power likes to act” as EA says.

However, I don’t really know what I need to start. There’s the circle mat that EA sells. I read about the triangle of manifestation. Candles, incense, and altar all kinds of stuff.

None of this really means anything though if I can’t enter the different states of trance to access these demons. Achieving Theta brainwaves, learning to use astral senses. Seems like I have so much to learn before I purchase anything.

I want to make contact with a demon, but I don’t think I’m anywhere close mentally to being able to. Either I haven’t drank enough of the Kool-Aid to buy into the existence of one or I need to buy more stuff from EA to get him to send me one.

Where do I start? Thanks for any help or advice you can give me.[/quote]

im new too but what works for me is actually drawing the circle as well as the triangle of manifestation on the floor w/chalk. it mentally puts all of your focus on the task at hand. chanting while making the circle really emphasizes this. it lets you get to the theta state easier. the only thing i buy is candles, incense and the offerings. i think when you start out you should buy anything major. making things yourself in the beginning not only imbues the object with your own energy but lets everyone know that your serious and willing to put in the effort. now this is coming from an ex-wiccan standpoint, take it or leave it as you will. now for divination stuff i bought both the mirror and the bowl from dollar tree and they work perfectly. and a pretty offering goblet too.

1 Like