Black hole 10-04-2019

But if black holes consume and destroy matter, wouldnt it stand to reason that there is something that has to be creating matter? If not a white hole then there has to be some sort of end of a black hole or another body that creates matter. Otherwise black holes would have consumed space and there’d be nothing left by now

1 Like

People in general try to assume that there is a balance or polar opposite with everything. Sometimes shit is just fucked up in nature and black holes destroy (in theory)

Yes, that being true. However, if there is infinitely expanding space(or so we are told), something has to be creating. While the creating force and black holes may not be linked, something would have to be creating matter for space to be expanding like that

1 Like

Black Holes don’t destroy matter, that would break the laws of thermodynamics. We’re not certain what happens inside a Black Hole (obviously), but there are a few different hypotheses. One option is that all the matter is compressed and becomes a part of the singularity, another option is the matter comes out somewhere else.

3 Likes

Why don’t you soul travel into a black hole and find out? :man_shrugging:

Magicians, like Donald Tyson, have talked about astrally walking on the moon, and even Mars, so it should be possible to go inside a black hole. Whether you can come out again…you won’t know until you try.

If the gravitational grasp of a black hole is strong enough to transcend dimensions, you will know it.

5 Likes

And we never heard from @StewardofSophia again…

5 Likes

LOL I was actually referencing the posts about black holes being wormholes to other dimensions, not @StewardofSophia.

4 Likes

Even Robert Bruce he mentioned he went through the Sun and went and saw other civilizations on other planets.

I think Thats pretty cool!

2 Likes

I would doubt it. In the same way that the theory of relativity or of quantum mechanics revolutionized our way of thinking, discovering the existence of extra dimensions with black holes would be a major new milestone in our understanding of the Universe. But I am uncertain if it could be used magically for creating a demonic portal.

Many will start speculating about using these black holes for magic but also space and time travel. But who knows you might compare it to the discovery of magnetism by the Phoenicians who could not foresee that electricity and magnetism would completely reshape modern life… The theory of black holes for magic would make a great si-fi movie or book however.

I dont think you could go through a black hole to another dimension, it would be to dense. Black holes form in space when stars, much larger than our Sun, collapse on themselves. They concentrate large amounts of matter in a very small space. They are so dense that the gravity they exert is such that not even light can travel through them.

2 Likes

I was meaning that if its effect to planet magick… cause someones saying that the black hole is more near and not what the medias telling us thats also true that a lot of time the news is a manipulation.

3 Likes

Again, it’s theoretically possible if you have a ring singularity, which is formed by a rotating black hole (known as a Kerr black hole).

3 Likes

I’m not sure how accurate that experience would be.

Exactly the kind of unreal experiences that I was afraid of. I don’t doubt that it’s possible to leave one’s body, but you would need to be extremely good. You’d need to be at the point that I can leave my Social Security Number or my Debit Card on my table and you should be able to accurately tell me all the numbers. Otherwise, you get these fantastic experiences that, while they seem really cool, are completely unrealistic. The other planets aren’t hospitable to life. Especially not the gas giants of Jupiter and beyond.

2 Likes

Some people could do that, others would just take it off the table and run with it.
You would see the door opens and closes on its own.

You can travel and go beyond this universe to an other universe and see other planets and other civilizations from what i heard.

You should get Robert Bruce’s master astral projection course or astral dynamics book. I heard you can also go to Lord Buddah’s palace and listen to his teachings.

Some people ask if this is a dream?
From what I heard it can seem more real then our day-to-day real life.

Cant wait until i learn to get out of my body and master astral projection.

1 Like

This statement assumes that the physical rules of these planets apply even to the astral plane, but, since you can fly or turn into a dragon in the astral, and even travel through time, I find that assumption rather dubious.

In his book, Questing After Visions, EA describes a student of his who attempted to project to his house, but nothing he described on EA’s kitchen table was accurate. However, a few days later, EA was struck with the realization that what his student had described was the near future, and had actually been accurate, right down to the clothes EA was wearing.

The hardest part of projection seems to be accurate, present knowledge. I’ve read the books written by members of the US military’s Stargate program, and that was one of the hurdles they encountered as well. They would see their assigned target area, but it could be in the past or the future and they would have to try hard to bring their vision to the present.

I’ve never been able to get very far out of my body so I’ve never tried any distance travel, but various people have described travelling to other planets astrally, so make of that what you will. Donald Tyson said the moon was quite uninteresting so no alien civilisation there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

While that would be nice, it’s unrealistic. The Buddha is liberated, he is in Nirvana. Nirvana is more akin to a state than a location, so it’s not something you can travel too. Once the Buddha attained his awakening, he entered Nirvana. The Nirvana after death is officially known as Parinirvana. In such a state, the five skandas are dissolved. Even if it were possible to travel to Parinirvana, which it isn’t, the skandas have been dissolved, there is no rupa (body) that any of the 28 Lord Buddhas could teach you with.

In Mahayana Buddhism, there are spiritual-bodied Buddhas that dwell in various pure lands, such as Amitabha Buddha. But, being a Theravadan Buddhist, I don’t believe in such beings who call themselves Buddhas without reaching liberation.

1 Like

You also have to remember that the laws of thermodynamics are created by humans to explain a situation. Outer space does not go by human rules or laws. Therefore we dont truly know. For all we know they could be sucking up matter and turning it into cotton candy. Not the best example but with little we know it could very well be.

The laws of thermodynamics were discovered by humans, if something is a law in science, it is always true in all cases. Space is bound to the laws of thermodynamics, just like everything else. Matter cannot be created or destroyed, by black holes or anything else.

Outer space most definitely follows human laws of thermodynamics, relativity, quantum mechanics, and so on. If it didn’t humankind could never launch space vehicles, satelites, telescopes, etc and tecnology such as GPS and semiconductors wouldn’t exist. The only exception would be inside a quantum singularity where the laws of physics break down.

1 Like