Black Healing

@Aiden_Crow Interesting. I will have to look into that. Thank you.

1 Like

Hoodoo is an awesome system, it typically involved angels but there are practitioners that involves demons, etc.

1 Like

That may be a problem. Isnā€™t it African though?

However you donā€™t have to involve angels if you donā€™t want to.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Any good sources? Books to buy?

Hoodoo and voodoo arenā€™t the same. Hoodoo was brought by the African slaves and was originally with the loa disguised as the saints and was a form of African witchcraft, it requires no initiation.

1 Like

I can give YouTube channels

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Youtube Channels are even better in some ways. Thank you.

1 Like

There is an old saying that is similar to the description with marbas that is related usually to poisons. ā€œThat which can kill can also cureā€

I have seen a few texts over the years (including Bmoa) that applies this same reasoning to eneries and spirits. If one can use an spirit or energy to induce a state of Dis-ease in an area of life it can reverse or heal that state.

I tend to apply this idea to my magic when dealing with blockages in different areas of life.
For example a ritual for bringing wealth can also be seen as the death of poverty.

The mechanics of it are just polarizing on the other side of that spectrum of energy but perspective of what you are doing can influence the manifestation.

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow So any suggested Youtube Channels?

An extreme example of this would be to combine one set of planetary work to attack the dis-eased state, another to heal it, combine this concept evocation of angelic and demonic forces for the same cause and finish with elemental work for the same goal.

Stacking magic, it works and it is like standing on an erupting volcano at times :laughing:

4 Likes

You know I donā€™t do angels. Planetary forces I will look into though. Elemental magick, of a certain dark variety, I was going to pick up on soon anyways. Yes. Those are some interesting ideas.

It was an example you can modify as needed. I ussally dont need to take it past a combination of 2 elements and a planet or visa verse to get the amount of energy necessary. But im gonna be using this idea to sort out my finances next year and possibly for good depending on how things go.

1 Like

Sorry I logged off for a bit. High priestess creole Queen is good. Iā€™ll have more in a sec

2 Likes

I agree. Demons helps us with ascent, why wouldnā€™t they be capable to heal? I would even say that ascent is a form of healing.

We are getting back the power we have lost/forgotten.

Doesnā€™t a patient at a hospital get more powerful after being cured ofā€¦uhm dierihea or somethingā€¦?

5 Likes

I donā€™t know. I just DO it. I do not cal upon any entity or anything. I have healed people and saved peopleā€™s lives but I just focus on them and connect to their energy. I raise my energies to where they are almost spilling over and focus on healing their body. I see what is wrong with it and focus on healing that which is broken, ill or whatever. And I pour my energy into them to that area and I attack/heal whatever needs to be healed. As far as I am concerned I am dark energy. I AM the dark current. I AM a dark goddess. It has both healing and destructive natures in it, it all depends upon the intent of the practitioner and the working at hand. That being said it works the same with any entity you deal with save a few. Some only do destructive working however you can also adapt that to suit your needs. Destroy the cancer for instance. Destroy and dissolve the habit or addiction. Break the ā€œthoughtā€ of lack and poverty if you willā€¦

8 Likes

hygeia, asclepius & hekate are healing deities.

4 Likes

Hello

Iā€™ve worked with the great and wonderful President Marbasā€¦

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/health/17079/7

Had a couple of further sessions with him and just LOVE his energy - he is super alpha male but really kind and gentle with it - I havenā€™t seen him in his true form but there have been mindā€™s eye and mindā€™s ear communication where heā€™s appeared as my crush.

I learned later that he does shapeshift and that one point where I was in a lot of pain he held my hand - I swear he held my hand. Later after the physio session, I received a sort of standing from the back blanket hug from ā€˜someoneā€™. To explain my crush is tall about 2m, Iā€™m 1.65m and I felt enveloped, it was warm and emotional. I was on my own by my elegant ironing board altar doing physio and being bear hugged from behind by a tall demon who shapeshifted to look, feel, smell, sense like someone I have loved from before time began. Iā€™m digressingā€¦

To say I am truly grateful to Marbas is an understatement, and I hope that even if I can control this condition that heā€™ll be in my life for a long time to come.

4 Likes