Black Healing

It disturbs me truly how there doesn’t seem to be enough of this out there. Healing is a core part of magick. The power to save human life is just as vital as the power to take it. That seems to have been completely neglected by many authors from what I can see. This is about Black Healing in particular: calling on dark forces in order to heal. Yes, it’s possible. Demons aren’t these entities that only know how to murder people. I am making this thread to get more people to do what I have and start healing through dark forces. Start a discussion if nothing else.

Note: This is not a working thread so any ideas are welcome.

13 Likes

I agree, demons can heal and harm as they see fit. Do dark goddesses count?

6 Likes

Yes

1 Like

The two most suggested entities to heal (that I’ve seen, at least) on the forum are Marbas and Raphiel.

“Marbas - The fifth spirit is Marbas. He is a Great President …He causeth diseases and cureth them.”

6 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 [quote=“KingOfHearts616, post:4, topic:18340”]
He causeth diseases and cureth them.
[/quote]
That sounds exactly like an entity I know of. I’ve been completely neglecting working with him, because the rites just require more components than I can actually acquire. I really need to get around to it though. I might actually do him for one of two invocation rites I plan to perform tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m betting its the one I need to ask Ahriman about, eh?

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 Yes, the very same one. I will take this as a sign to invoke him tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve received healing from Lucifer, Nergal, Morrigan, Hekate (on several occasions from those individuals in particular, those four tend to inspire me as it is). I find it that shadow work (Carl Jung) and healing of all kinds is a very important aspect, one that doesn’t seem very looked at in my opinion in the lhp paradigm.

From my experience, the show you your worst aspects and then help or show you how to evolve them into something more developed and better to benefit you. Water always comes to mind for this sort of thing. Sometimes I’ll imbue water with the energies of particular entities and use them in healing rituals. Other times it’s drunk to gain the aspects of those entities, but rarely.

7 Likes

Sometimes I’m taken to a giant clear lake in the middle of a rose labyrinth and I’m dipped in it.

6 Likes

I’m guessing @Aiden_Crow means this Shadow Work: A Complete Guide to Getting to Know Your Darker Half or something similar

No, working with our “shadow”.

I agree there should be a better system for identifying them both

1 Like

What is it your thinking of?

So shadow magic?

I didn’t know this. Intriguing

@KingOfHearts616 Yes, it’s a thing. I am going to delete it now.

Ok. How bout this?
Shadow magic: working with literal shadow
Shadow work: Jungian healing, working with the dark side of our emotions and past, etc.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow That sounds good.

1 Like

One thing I like to do for healing is hoodoo cut and clear rites. There’s also a meditation where I shed my skin. I might start sharing them here.

5 Likes

@Aiden_Crow I know absolutely nothing about hoodoo. Could you explain?

The idea of a cut and clear is to cut ties with something your uncomfortable with such as a person, event, entity or place and to clear the negative impact and influence it has on you forever (usually forever, things sometimes change) and heal from it.

1 Like