Black eyed children

There is a therory out there that them and the Black Hat Man are loosly connected to Shadow People. Now them I have some experience with.

@Arcane is probably closest to the money on this one - I encountered a Black Eyed Adult maybe 2 or 3 months ago that i met twice now, although on the second occasion i didn’t get a good look at his eyes, yet the first time they were completely black so he would of been under possession - he is a cage fighter so who knows what’s going on there

in actual fact i have met quiet a few black eyed people over many years now, although this one person mentioned above twice… first occasion his eyes were completely black and second i think they may have been what people would consider normal colour… there was a cop that i met even tonight who’s eyes were completely blacked out

do you think that these people use alcohol and/or other drugs and as such remain open gateways to become possessed or taken over like that at what seems like moment to moment? i feel that eating meat, using drugs, and straying from a natural ‘sun cooked’ (raw vegan) diet allows for such anomalies to take place due to our energetic frequencies being tampered with

I had a dream about a black eyed child one time that I recall. She actually had what looked like patches over her eyes, rather than actual black pupil filled eyes. I forced myself to look at her to get over my fear. For a while I always looked like I was on drugs with the dilated pupils even though I wasn’t on drugs. It took me a while to get back to looking and feeling normal.