Black Book Of Azathoth?

So I’m kicking myself for no ordering this book like a year or so …I kept meaning to and kept putting it off…and now it seems as though it has disappeared and not available?

Did E.A. and S. Ben have a falling out?

I apologize if this topic has been brought up previously, but I didn’t see any other discussion regarding this book (or the video series that corresponded to it) and why it’s no longer available…

I really would like a copy of this book (in any format) but I really don’t want to shell out a minimum of $500 for a copy on eBay - which seems to be my only route thus far.

I don’t mind paying a lot for something valuable, but I haven’t even read it so I don’t know what’s in it so …yeah…

So - what gives?

Why is this book no longer on the site?

I even tried to email S Ben directly and got nothing…

Did Cthulhu come and swallow him up? (no, I’m not trying to be cute…)

Anyway… if anyone happens to have a copy that they wish to sell (for a reasonable price)

Carpe Noctem

JGDGX

1 Like

Welcome @jaekrieldgx It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so, if you plan to stick around, please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Also:

Please be aware that it is against the rule of this forum to ask for, or provide, pirated copies of copyrighted material.

Yes, S. Ben Qayin and BALG have parted ways, and that is why the book is no longer available.

1 Like