Black bird with red eyes?

Does this have a connection to any spirits. Strange dream of a black crow with red eyes In my dream

3 Likes

Several actually: Camio, Hekate, Morrigan, Apollo, Macha, Babd, Lucifer, Odin, Loki, and others.

2 Likes

The context of the dream might tell you who. Or it could be a message of something to come.

2 Likes

I agree that it is a message to come. Any more details?

1 Like

Sound like Game of Thrones

1 Like

I was standing in my nursery. A black crow was flyinging into me and I was hitting it away. Then this black crow with big red eyes flys in and just hovers over my one son.i just had twin boys. I just had a reading done by my trusted medium highly recommended if anyone wants her name. I have been having terrible night mares of this man trying to kill me over and over again. She said a witch doctor has binded a spirit to me to terrorize my dreams and mental state. My ex is Haitian and I know he is having her do this. It’s a loa and I’m not sure if this is Connected or if another spirit is trying to contact me.

2 Likes

So then what do you feel in your heart the crow represents? I think it was warning you and not sent by the witch doctor. You could work with Ochosi if your completely innocent in this situation to send the spirit back to the guilty party.

3 Likes

You’re right, your vision is definitely a warning. If you dream of a crow attacking you, this could mirror a current conflict in your life, one you’re trying to move away from instead of working through it.

Crows are a sign of impending change or bad luck. Because you stepped in protecting your children it indicates the problem revolves around them. Are you in a custody battle with your ex?

In which case the dream is a drama that symbolically describes something going on inside yourself. In my experience, most dreams in some way describe your personal development and the challenges you face. Your emotions about your divorce and custody battle?

In this case the crow with red eyes could be a spirit warning that you have been hexed by someone regarding your children who you are trying to protect and have custody of. You might want to perform some shielding rituals to protect your mind. Since it is obvious who this is you might want to try a return to sender.

1 Like

I’m under that impression.

I would say that.

As well as death amongst other things. I would also ward the children as well as herself. Because the obvious intended target was the children.

Agreed. Get into contact with mother goddesses. Tell them about it.

1 Like

Bravo! You are knowlegable and informed. Since its an attack on there family, I would take no prisoners. I wish her good luck and I am glad she shared this very interesting story.

2 Likes

And Azazel with fire in his eyes.

1 Like

Are there any books you recommend I could read? For me to start working with Ochosi. [quote=“Aprentiz, post:7, topic:63759”]
Ochosi
[/quote]

I started with this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EHEBXK/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
It has a lot of good background. Of course you could just google as well :slight_smile:

I lived in a house with my godmother “spiritual godmother” interesting to say the least. She had very strong Voodoo and Palo Mayombe connections and her world was just something else LOL.

Reading their stories will help build the connection. They are very protective of their children.

This will help point you in the way of some free info:

I hope this helps you.

1 Like

This is sorta related I guess, when I was little, I woke up from the sound of nearby flapping wings, a bird had gotten into the house through a hidden hole in my dad’s room and it had entered in my room. It surprised me so I freaked out and was little so of course I overreacted. I called for my dad once I realised how scary the bird actually was. Pitch black. Blended with the dark in my room but with piercing crimson eyes. It was also as far as I could tell, the size of a crow so I just assumed it was. But crows don’t actually HAVE red eyes. That was just a myth that children believed. But this one did. My dad came into my room and either got it out or knocked it out or killed it, I don’t remember. But that was freaky for a child. Not to mention it literally fit that common myth description of crimson eyes and pure black feathers. What could that of been? It was literally in every way a crow besides the eye color.

I’m curious of another black bird situation. For roughly 2 weeks, I’ve seen 3 black birds every single day. Either outside my home, or when I pull up to work, sometimes on the way places. At first I convinced myself it was coincidence, but as it continues I’m less sure.

Hekate? You got a new pendulum right? From what I can tell, the energy is still “fresh”. Try asking?

Hmm, perhaps. I only bought it yesterday. I’ll see what I can learn later today. I’ve been curious of these birds following me though.

Hello @Hellborn_Child, welcome to the forums. Make sure you make an introductory post in the new magicians section of the site. Rules are rules and rules are important.

1 Like