Birthday Curses? Curses to make someone's birthday their worst ever or even their last?

Hi Everyone, I know an evil character that will be celebrating her 29th birthday tomorrow. Does anyone know of any rituals etc that would be good for her to have a birthday to remember :smirk:

My thoughts are to do a demonic ritual with a sigil e.g. Andras for her to have an accident tomorrow or come down with a permanent illness.

I was also thinking to do some a candle curse on her tomorrow black candle, graveyard dirt, cayenne pepper, mullein, vinegar to cleanse the candle, anoint candle with destruction oil, carve her name in candle with rusty nail, put her picture beneath the candle

I am also thinking about smothering her picture with honey and dropping it in an ants nest for the ants to devour putting her picture in a piece of meat tying it in a tree for the vultures to travel away with.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi reed! Its one of our rules that all new members post in this thread Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum . Please make your next post an introduction and I sincerely hope you have a great time here!

1 Like

I did a ritual and if my memory serves me right it was pretty close to what I had posted. No result that I can see. In general the target’s life is up and down but seemingly more up than I would like. It has come to my attention that the target is also into the occult as well. Maybe if I had been following up consistently on the target I would have gotten better results. However, I don’t have a lot of time for baneful magick right now I mostly do occult work on myself nowadays :grinning:

Dang, did it work?