Birds! SERIOUSLY!?!?

Ok so I hope I’m not the only one having this problem but I swear these birds are suicidal.
Every day to and from work either mocking birds, Jay’s or seagulls waiting till the last moment to dart from the side of the road in front of me. Atleast 3-4 every commute. I had a small bird dive bomb my office window two days in a row, and a hawk sitting on my car when I went to leave yesterday. Like I know it’s spring but should I suspect some ones mad at me :imp:.

2 Likes

Is there a berry tree around? They can get drunk off of berries, this used to happen at my elementary school, when I was in 5th grade. If not that do you know any correspondences with those type of birds and certain spirits?

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking: probably.
The coast is riddled with bushes to and fro on the commute. And it’s been HOT lately. Keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

take them home and make them pets. Or eat them. All other birds aside. I think the hawk one is some sign.

2 Likes

Yeah the hawk was a bit weird.
He hopped over the the car next to mine when I approached but literally didn’t leave.
Mabye Osiris??

1 Like

Omg it’s been a year and this is happening again I still can’t believe I’m returning to this thread.

Buuut I think it’s debunked. If it happened this same time ish last year its probably the heat and berries lolz

1 Like