Bird shit problem

Magickally a banishing spell may do it. If not, improvise.

1 Like

He could do a small ritual, involving the blood of a few birds
(i guess he’s able to get a .22 or one of the harder hitting pelletguns)

He won’t need their blood.

1 Like

:wink: its allways an option :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not really. They’re faster than him. If he needed a link, he literally has their shit.

4 Likes

You have never shot a pelletgun, did you?
Anyway; my amateur minds says thats both would be just fine.

But, i was more about scaring them away :stuck_out_tongue:

If he shot them, 1) nature spirits wouldn’t like it 2) possible death.

I’ve owned one but I’ve never needed to use it.

You won’t scare them off. It’s like a hydra, more heads grow in place of the cut ones.

1 Like

Whereas a banishing spell, can target the oversoul and be a more calm and moderate solution.

Why is everyone so buisy with not pissing anything off?
-You do know, that there is no place where is no spirit? I don’t see the worth of that effort.
You will never be walking upon this earth without killing anything, without forcing anything.
So why should i give a damn about it?

If you would slaugther a sheep, its brothers and sisters will avoid the place of its death for a certain time. -I never heard about birds acting like a nest of ants.

Whatever.

Because we aren’t trying to get attacked by something bigger than us. It’s more of a personal perspective.[quote=“Drachir, post:13, topic:14475”]
You do know, that there is no place where is no spirit?
[/quote]

Correct and I knew this prior to you saying it.[quote=“Drachir, post:13, topic:14475”]
You will never be walking upon this earth without killing anything,
[/quote]

Indeed.[quote=“Drachir, post:13, topic:14475”]
So why should i give a damn about it?
[/quote]

I’m not here to​make you believe anything or to answer that. Find your own reasons for doing something.[quote=“Drachir, post:13, topic:14475”]
-I never heard about birds acting like a nest of ants.
[/quote]

Point is, there’s no place without birds, at least where there is an open sky. Kill one, give it some time and I’m sure there will be more birds another day. He’s probably looking for a permanent solution.[quote=“Drachir, post:13, topic:14475”]
Whatever
[/quote]

I will be honest, he asked for a suggestion, I gave one. However you seem to have an attitude and I refuse to feed it. Cheers! :slight_smile:

I’m of a mind with Drachir. A few nature spirits are nothing to worry about, it’s no worse than pissing off a vaguely competant sorcerer.

1 Like

To me, it just depends how you look at it. I’m.not mad at him, but I won’t argue with him. I, personally try to not piss off anything.

1 Like

I can see where you’re coming from. Not caring who you piss off can lead to you having to expend extra time and energy, fending off whoever you’ve pissed off. I guess it comes down to risk vs reward.

1 Like

There are lots of spirits listed in the Goetia that control birds, it’s often remarked upon by modern magicians how weird this is - search “bird” in the PDF linked below:

4 Likes

You would bother a spirit to ask something like that? lol
oh,humans…

Please be aware that a some species of birds, like ravens, are capable of remembering individual humans that have hurt them, and have been known to specifically target them. Unless you want your car to be a permanent target no matter where you park it, I would suggest trying the diplomatic approach first by calling the oversoul, or maybe asking a spirit you have a relationship with to intercede on your behalf. rather than jumping immediately to violence. At least that way, you have shown them respect, and even if you have to get violent with them later, you did warm them. Plus, you could turn them into allies, and who doesn’t want spies that can see all while blending in?

6 Likes

Good point, actually see if there’s a god or goddess in the lore of your area who has the species bothering you associated with them, and consider calling on them for help.

You could maybe buy one of those canvas car covers as well.

5 Likes

Create a thought form that gently scares away anything that has its bunghole pointing at your car

1 Like

Well damn my idea of mooning his car is shot😂

1 Like

Inb4 a powerful sorcerer bends over in the opposite direction of your car, the thoughtform attacks him then he blasts the car and you end up a wreck.

There are also nature spirits out there that are serious nukes, be careful who you piss off lest you end up fighting something you can’t handle.

2 Likes