"Binding spirits"?

I allready asked similar questions in two other threads:

Could i bound some entity (Centamon?) to an stick or to plastic BB (airsoft) and those objects would cause horrendous pain(only to others) just by touching? But without additional physical damage.

I would like to build an engraved staff, which would paralize every being except of me.

1 Like

Its more than one, they are about an inch or two tall, the house is full of them, it seems when the aircraft spraying aluminum, goes overhead gives them an electromagnetic wave boost on which they travel on, actually they come in all sizes from little black dots to 4 feet translucent being’s but they seem to all feed the same, digging into the lower chakras, as much as its bothering me, their contact with me lets me read them an I’m constantly learning about their world, I believe the taller ones are actually people or beings who look human to us but are invaders from another dimension, here to conquer us, they are spoken about in the Zohar, they astral project and when they dig into our auras they gain our knowledge and wisdom, , hacking me wont save them, they are opening themselves to me, its like a computer, there is always a trace that can be followed back to the source

2 Likes

Here is a thought; hack them to serve you. Don’t fight the wave flow with it…

4 Likes

I found a way to defeat the entities which piggy back on the super charged electromagnetic field from the aluminium and barium nano particles being sprayed across the world to sure up the thinning ionosphere, grab a fridge magnet and leave it on the various chakras or on ones wrist so the flow of blood filled with the particles get their memory’s wiped, one can feel the mental fog lifting after just 30 mins of a magnet left on the wrist, try it out.