Binding spell of saturn🐰

I learned this technique from someone, last January. I have practiced it with several friends and it always produces results. This technique is simple but works very well.

You just need to draw an inverted pentagram behind your target photo, then a saturn sigil

What you need :

• your target photo
  • pencil or pen
  • red thread or ribbon
  • permanent marker

this technique :

• You draw an inverted pentagram using a pencil or pen,
  • You write your command on the pentagram line that you have drawn.
  • After that we strengthen the pentagram using a permanent marker until the writing you write is completely covered
  • After that you add the sigil saturn in the middle of the pentagram.
  • start meditating while opening and filling energy on the symbol that you have drawn, intend to tie your will to the target then you call Saturn.
  • visualize and feel what you write as real and real as possible and feel as if it has happened before your eyes
  • After that you can fold the photo on the inside so that it covers the symbol that you made, take the red thread or red ribbon and then wrap it around all parts of the photo. Make sure everything is closed.

and chant the following mantra

“target name, from now on you are bound by my will you will (enter the command previously written in the pentagram) on behalf of Saturn then it happens”.

The technique is a simple type but works very well, try a variety of intentions, love, submission, and influence.
It is recommended to start the ritual on the hours and days of Saturn
Good luck guys
Sitra ahra gloria

:rabbit:Ophelia narcissa :rabbit:

14 Likes

Wow I can use this to my boss, Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Good luck

1 Like

Bookmarked for later

3 Likes