Binaural Beats

Has anyone ever tried binaural beats from: http://www.i-doser.com?

On the website they indicated the following:

“I-Doser is the most effective binaurals available anywhere. Over 80% felt the effects of an I-Doser dose at least once (with 35% feeling effects every time, 29% almost every time, and 19% once or a few times). Only 17% felt no effect, usually due to poor quality heaphones or a disruptive environement. This is up to 90% more effective than any other meditation or binaural product available anywhere. We do not recommend the use of other products claiming to be binaurals”.

I-Doser.com leads the industry as a safe and effective way to help you achieve a simulated mood or experience. You can improve meditation, chakra, kundalini or spiritual endeavors. You can try sexual enlightenment, romantic stimulation, and more. Have a simulated recreational experience, or simply improve a mood. We originated the concept of digital dosing and our experiences are over 80% effective.

How did this turn out for you

Yeah I’d like to know that too…

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I was in a very bad place, so I had to take a break from magick for a while. But Lucifer came through for me in a big way. I am planning to start with the binaural stuff next year, I have some personal, relationship issues to sort out this year.

Sorry again for taking so long, I was going through an emotional relapse, some ex girlfriend stuff.