BIG mf situation need guidance

So… my god damn uncle and his born again Jesus freak ass- can’t believe I’m saying this- has a fucking reptilian feeding off his hostile negativity and prayers. Now, when they moved there 14 years ago, the people before them were literally scum of the earth types aka easy food. But, shit started getting worse the deeper a Christian my uncle became. Once my grandfather died 4 years ago, it went straight for my uncle picking him apart mentally over time. He swore to holy hell it was Satan and demons and after tonight I nipped that in the ass real quick. He and my grams explained to me what happened and I looked them both in the face and flat out said that’s not a demon or Satan that’s a fucking retilian. The fact that the thing was a complete visible physical entity climbing up the walls, knocking shit over, perched in a ceiling corner to take high ground. It ran out the house and tried to shift its color when my grandmother went after it… “NOT A FUCKING DEMON ESPECIALLY NOT SATAN SO STOP THE SHIT ALREADY!!!” A demon let alone Satan isn’t gonna run away from a 90lb 75 year old woman."

They describe it as a humanoid with a long non-forked serpent tongue, slit eyes, dark green skin, no hair, ears or visible tail. Had jagged teeth and did a hiss/click/growl combo at her and not him.

Me: You went godly, something went wrong and you went nuclear again correct?
Him::+1:
Me: Nana tried to calm you down it appeared pissed off correct?
Him: I don’t see…
Me: DAMN RIGHT YOU DON’T SEE YOU MORON, YOU’RE NEGATIVE ENERGY AND CHAOTIC ASS PRAYING IS IT’S FUCKIN FOOD SOURCE AND SHE’S INTERRUPTING DINNER!!!
Him: oh…

I deep cleansed and warded the fuck out their place this summer and I kept trying to explain politely his stupidity and stubbornness is the problem.

I got NO PROBLEM punching an entity in the throat…but… lizard people… I’ve met a few growing up as tourists that assimilated cause us humans are " fucking awsome" wtf do you do about a hostile one!!! I know this thing is real cause in certain locations around their property and some of the houses around, it smells like feces in a reptiles cage and I’ve found a feeding ground by a local stream down the block. Whole entire cats, raccoons, possoms and a dog torn in half stuffed in a specific spot and gone withing an hour or 2 after finding it.

I sound fucking bat shit insane right now

2 Likes

Seems like an alien :3 if you have a clear image and feel on the thing call a god to give you info then proceed to destroy or exorcise it.

The one time I felt it do something around my zeal chakra(not knowing what it was) I instinctively growled “I’ll fucking eat you” and it never bothered me again. When I’m there this thing lurks and picks at my uncle from a distance causing him to lash out at me so I leave and it enters the house.

I started working on custom spiritual jewelry and resin work again. I’m gonna experiment with a concept I’ve been toying with called “The Living Armory.” It’s spiritually charged orgonite based ritual weapons, spiritual amplifiers, etc. This is one of those situations that calls for something like this. If it’s energetic it’s feeding the item. If it’s an actual living creature, I guess I’m making a loin cloth and nipple covers. I believe everything has a voice and deserves a chance to speak. But, if it’s hostile and won’t sit at the negotiating table, them it dies

1 Like

Well I’m dying for a fight.
But I’ll ask about first.
Very interesting
Satan is a very wise ancient dragon. Surprisingly patient with me :joy::dragon::dragon_face:.

Look. Your not a regular yet… So how are you at evocation?
I may design a ritual for you.

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

Reptilians are scary as fuck and any I’ve come across have been hostile and also most definitely wouldn’t be afraid of a little old lady either so this sounds like some kind of hybrid type thing. They exist more on lower planes so to most demons/angels/gods you envoke they would just be a nuisance and pretty easy to get rid of in my opinion.

2 Likes