Big flame and dancing for lucifer

Weird but fair enough you didn’t answer my other questions

yes it kinda speaks with the knowledge limited to me or sometimes the answer is unexpected

No joke, you actually look like someone fitting for a job like that, the tattoos will be covered by the attire anyway lol

1 Like

Damn imagine the magick doctor new YouTube series :laughing:

1 Like

flame is growing larger with smoke as we speak btw haha

1 Like

Ask that voice for answers that you, yourself do not possesses then listen, trust in it

i’ll try

I think it might be a sign from Luce, telling you that yes, he’s there and speaking

1 Like

okay basically i asked," Lucifer, how do i do shadow work? where do i start?" silence huh

i did the LBRP before invoking so im a 100% sure no one else is here

Have you trained yourself a bit to stay quite and listen to the silence or become aware of evrything/nothing beforehand, like for some weeks or months ?
Without meditating experience, hearing a spirit is really hard honestly

I can count those on one hand personnaly
And the best spirit that talked to me, didn’t even talk I just got letters appearing in my mind, afterward when I checked online everything was true, you’d see my jaw dropping after that ahahaha I though my mind was making up sh*t but it was legit :relaxed:

ive had some meditation experience, ive worked with a Sumerian God called Marduk, he was to help me with my legal issues, but my friend casted it for me… so i had to meditate to a candle with his name carved for 7 days straight, did some astral projection practice as well

Oh yeah that’s a positive, healthy flame. Generally a good omen for the ritual. Carry on my friend.

hey wanted to ask, when do u put out a candle flame? @anon25000386

1 Like

I usually allow it to burn completely out and bury the little remaining wax nub. Probably alot of different opinions on that note. That’s just what I’ve always done.

but for altar wise? like just blow it out whenever u feel like it? @anon25000386

1 Like

Yes to extinguish the flame is a symbol that the rite or magickal working is finished.

cuz for me i just light it for Lucifer’s presence to manifest in my daily life, i blow it out when i sleep, i light it when i wake up @anon25000386

1 Like

Yeah I get you and that’s totally fine.

thanks mate

1 Like