Big flame and dancing for lucifer

so i evoked lucifer again, cuz i made a new candle for him… now the flame is dancing and its huge like sticking out of the jar… need ur opinions!!! @DarkestKnight @C.Kendall @Lady_Eva anyone??

jar is about 3-4 inches tall, the flame is sticking out at least 1-2 inches…

Sounds like there was quite a bit of energy in the room if the wick had been trimmed beforehand. Not much more I can note if there was not a task involve. Likely a good sign if you are asking whether or not he approved of it.

basically i asked for Lucifer and I to be bound as one, to help me in my everyday life, to manifest his wisdom, his energy, and his presence. the room definitely feels different. but im not sure what lucifer is trying to say… ive used a pendulum but its not helping, would there be other ways for me to communicate? this evocation was done for improvement of my clairaudience, clairsentience, and my clairvoyance @Dralukmun

and the flame has been growing since the evocation @Dralukmun

Then I would say that you will ultimately be successful with the task, although it will likely have some chaotic moments during the process. But good steel cannot be formed without getting beaten by the hammer.

As for communication, why not try using the fire itself using techniques such as scrying?

Sounds like Lucifer heard you, but it will take some time to develop the tasks you’re asking for imo, Lucifer can definitely speed things up though imo

heres a pic

3 Likes

What are the symbols on the paper? Did you use a circle?

Some individuals say the size or actions of the flame actually have meaning, some will actually perform a candle divination of sorts. Although personally I have never viewed it as such, although sometimes when a flame grows or decreases in size I’ll take it as a sign of the energies merely fluctuating in the area.

The thing is my reality and your reality will never be the same, to me we live in separate worlds merely overlapped. So what may be true for me might not be true for you and perhaps you will ascribe meaning to the flames. When you get into the nature of existence I don’t believe in predestiny nor do I believe in purpose. I believe you have a destiny if you choose it, I believe you have purpose because you gave meaning to something or the self.

So some of the more traditional witches will probably give you a chart or some sort such as

• Big Flame = Meaning (Just an example)

However you could probably pick up another book with entirely different meanings, which contradict what you previously read. This is the nature of all things magickal from signs, to omens, to dream meanings to herbal Correspondences. Everyone has unique views and perceptions on each thing, instead of asking us our opinion.

I would have recommended entering into a meditative state gaze at the flame and ask yourself what does this mean. Allow the dance of the flame to speak to you, everything in existence is having some form of communication which isn’t verbal. Everything possesses degrees of consciousness, infinite webs of sentience interacting with eachother and we are unaware of the unfathomable complexity of the grandess of the constant impressive network all around and within us.

So instead of asking us, It would make more sense to ask yourself this is your experience In your own unique sphere perceived by you’re unique being, so my friend meditate on this what does it mean to you.

8 Likes

its a Seal of Manifestation, one i keep around to ward off parasites or imposters… had a feeling it was a good idea to keep it under or around me since im doing invocations @MagickVigilante

2 Likes

Understood, I’ve never used one when summoning

1 Like

Good seeing you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

holy shit, i have mad respect for you, i read the article of the Infernal Saga, and it was amazing it opened my eyes. thank you for your response it is an honour!!! i understand now. @C.Kendall

2 Likes

Plus didn’t you tell me he showed up like a dragon?

yes i did, now the flame is not just big but its smoking XD, im overwhelmed with joy, theres so much energy here i cant comprehend, its very delightful tbh hahaha

1 Like

You too :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks man glad you enjoyed it and glad I could help

See this was a weird incident that happened with one of my jar spells last night, it happens man, it happens

2 Likes

can i ask? whenever it happens what comes to ur mind?