Beyond Prophecy: A Practical Guide To Rune Magick

So I thought with my upcoming project being so closely related to The Heathen: A Viking Grimoire of Norse Sorcery I would make a small post about it here for those interested. My latest project is a short upcoming book on specifically the Runes and Rune Magick. Relative to the few posts I have made over the past couple of weeks regarding specific runes. Wanted to share it to you all here for those interested.

Beyond Prophecy: A Practical Guide To Rune Magick
Release - January 31st 2018

Beyond Prophecy, is perhaps one of my most exciting tomes to date. Working with the Norse/Viking system has been a great joy for me, but I always felt like the Runes needed a space of their own to shine in my work. In my work as a Vitki I have dedicated a lot of time, sweat and blood into the development of the pathworking system but now it has brought me to specifically Rune Magick. Beyond Prophecy has been written with two major concepts in mind. To allow Rune Magick to shine in its own light outside of everything else in the Norse/Viking system, and secondly to bring a worthier depth than only divination; which most writers only want to cover. It is my goal to see Rune Magick develop into more than just a way for practitioners to offer novelty readings but to turn such a valuable area of magick into a true art for all to potentially work with and harness.

In this tome I delve into a short history of the runes as well as the myths surrounding them. I touch on each individual rune and outline not only my experiences, conclusions and findings but also several rituals to go with each rune. Additionally, I outline methods of creating and using bind runes as well as how to blend rune magick into talismanic creation and charm making. I did not just want to hit on each rune with such a promising project, and so in my creation of this book I decided to add much more than just my outlines of the runes meanings. I outline the very methods I used to discover the mysteries of the runes, so that you could follow exactly in my footsteps. From shamanic trances to extensive ceremonial rituals this book will take you on a rune journey never before outlined in a book. If you are expecting a book to spoon-feed you basic meanings and random correspondences this is not the book for you. However, if you are after a journey that will take you to the very core of the runes and push you to form your own conclusions through deep ritual work then this book is exactly what you need.

I do currently have a pre-order out if any are interested there are going to be a couple of editions available. If you want to hear more on this and what not you all know where to find me and do not hesitate to contact me directly if you like.

19 Likes

Creating the future beats predicting it, any old day. :thumbsup:

8 Likes

Well said

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Would you recommend reading Raven Kaldera’s works ?

2 Likes

I would indeed, Kaldera is one of my favorite authors.

2 Likes

I am ridiculously excited to get this. Thank you for being who you are, Asbjorn

2 Likes

There is a pre-order open if you are interested in getting a copy reserved. Ebook will be released on Xmas as a Xmas surprise but thats a secret :wink:

2 Likes

Where can i go for this preorder? I feel dumb asking, but i really have to know (and I’m not social-media savvy). And holy shit that right there has become the only reason I’m excited for xmas xD

And it was your post on the pathworking with the runes that you did that inspired my most recent earth-shattering journey, so also thank you for that

1 Like

I will pm you the details, don’t want to spam the comments :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Asbjorntorvol, do you still have a copy of this book to sell?

I do Indeed :slight_smile: Send me a PM and ill shoot you some links

OK, I’m just trying to work out how to send a PM on here

New members have a short probationary period, I lifted yours - click on Asbjorn’s avatar once and a card should come up with the option to message him. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Lady _ Eva

1 Like

I would love to get my hands on a copy of this book!

1 Like

more than welcome to pm me