Beware of Fraud Guru Paramhamsa Nityanananda!

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol ! Entertaining to watch ! Why do you think she’s a fraud? :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta embelish a bit. Everyone needs a marketing shtick. No different than steet magic.

3 Likes

How she is able to manifest polished diamonds??

1 Like

Really?.. want talk about “tricks” and “scams” to get customers, you’ll open Pandora’s box.

Those poor Gurus are nothing, amateurs, compared to master scammers in the rest of the world. And they’re all selling themselves as Gurus but in different names and titles, and collecting around them all kinds of bullshit sellers who feed from their leftovers and sell their shit to the same customers.

I think you really never heard a word of what he says. And that’s good. You shouldn’t. You have your own Gurus who provide ZERO value whatsoever. At least this guy gives you something for your money. You learn something, if you want. What do you learn from the ones you follow? How to deceive yourself and live a lie because it feels good and satisfies your ego without any knowledge to support it ?

What’s the difference between this Guru that you call a “Scammer” and another one making a new show on YT selling garbage to his worshipers and followers? The same EXACT thing. Just different masks. And the same exact sheep giving away their money, dignity and individuality to follow the “chosen one” by the Gods to enlighten and empower the suckers who believe him with nothing but bullshit.

Easy to warn others, appreciated, but don’t forget yourself. Check the criminal records and mental issues of your own Messiah before you crucify another for the same crimes.

7 Likes

Also @Abel_Arias you opened the same topic before.

1 Like

no i edited the title…

Magicians: The only thing that is impossible is what you think is impossible!

Also magicians: Thats impossible! Must be a con artist!

Whereas I see no reason to take it at face value, if you also reject it as possible from the start then you have already failed. Maybe she is legit. Maybe not. Either way it’s interesting.

5 Likes

You’re cool, man!

1 Like

When I set out on this path, it was easy for me to think everything was just made up and nothing actually worked, and when it did start working, a part of me just wanted to chalk it up to coincidence and other such things.
The important thing to keep in mind though, is just because someone manifests miracles does not mean we should look up to them as some sort of moral authority figure.