Beware Of Fraud Famous India Spiritual Guru like Sadhguru,Nityananda, Sri Ravishankar and Osho

what is the problem with masturbation? you can use it for good like sex magick
i see no problem in fapping

2 Likes

Preaching to the choir is a hard thing to avoid because its so easy to do. Its nice to have a bunch of people all lined up ready to agree with you and think you are right on target. I’ve been very very guilty of doing that, but ultimately it just wastes your time because you need to get yourself in front of the difficult audience and tell them what they need to hear.

2 Likes

Yes exactly, well said, I totally agree with you :+1:

1 Like

Beware of all RHP “gurus”.

1 Like

I’ve never liked Osho. He had a enormous entertaiment complex, built for relaxation and pleasures, and he advertises it in his books. He is not pure.
The topic of sex and polygamy is widespread in his books and I personally don’t like his ideas.
Just a showman. No real guru will participate a tv show for financial benefits, right? Why? Because his knowledge and life lessons should not be exchanged for money, there are many other ways to earn a living as a guru. Because the word “guru” does not suggest to earn quick money while participating in Youtube and TV shows with commercials at every twenty minutes.
This is Sadhguru. About the others, I have no clue who they are.

2 Likes

Specially when they come from India.

There’s a lot of false claims did by false mantras. I’ve seen a lot of them on internet, when they aren’t false, their uses are completely wrong!

1 Like

I like Osho I think his books are good written and they can give you a lot :woman_shrugging:t2::fire:

3 Likes

People tend to take what they need from any given situation. When you think your not learning, you actually are LOL
How is any guru any different from the rest of us here, we’re all seeking change and life improvement and in a lot of posts I read, it’s at the expense of others.
I just would make a choice to let anyone live the life path they see fit as long as it doesn’t personally interfere with mine.

1 Like

This guy jaggi vasudev definitely has some spell binding occult trick he must have learnt from some tantric adept else it would not be possible to hold thousands of people in thrall not even one of them doubting or questioning what he says but having some kind of high in his presence.