Beware Of Fraud Famous India Spiritual Guru like Sadhguru,Nityananda, Sri Ravishankar and Osho

Yes I am from India…

1 Like

So you left the hungry people to die from hunger because they’re idiots and decided to use your charity money to feed the rich because they’re smart ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Chaos Magick,which deities do you work with???

1 Like

That’s true. Not only in India but let’s not get into politics because that’s against the rules of BALG.

My point is, I agree with you that it’s extremely difficult to change people in India. But that doesn’t mean you deliver the message they should get, to someone else who doesn’t need to hear it. That may feel better because you delivered it somewhere instead of holding it and keeping it to yourself… but it’s wasted because it’s delivered to the wrong people. That’s my point :slight_smile:

1 Like

LETS NOT DISCUSS POLITICS @Abel_Arias

4 Likes

Now we’re talking :wink::+1:

1 Like

Have you worked with Muslim djinns???djinns are loyal to their masters.They can do both white and black magic.But they are difficult to conjure…

1 Like

i am working with the egyptian gods right now and i consider working with demons later when i have enough knowledge about them and when i banish my fear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which eqyptian God’s like Seth, Osiris,Sekhmet,Isis…

1 Like

Indeed. Discussing politics is banned by forum rules these days. (Just clarifying why they shouldn’t be discussed here)

1 Like

So @Abel_Arias, what form of magick you into?

1 Like

Yes I did and you’re right they are. Personally I wouldn’t work with them unless it’s a very urgent and very extremely important matter. They’re difficult to conjure and control but when they work they really do wonderful things.

1 Like

I’m begginner now,I’m interested in Angel Magick like Archangel Michael for protection and then demons like Belial,Azazel,Paimon…

2 Likes

Well I like that you keep a balance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes i am working with Sekhmet as she is very protective of me
Seth will come later bcz i heard the energy is very strong and can be dangerous
what do you do ?

1 Like

So he had a bad day.

1 Like

Marid djinn is the most powerful djinn which lives in ocean.In Cartoon Aladdin had Marid Djinn…

1 Like

i will work with angels too for my spells i have a good book about them :slight_smile: angels are good to start with

So I don’t do anything with the djinn, are they really that powerful? It seems to be a consensus among magicians.

1 Like

I’m a student,im in last semester of University.

1 Like