Best way to store an active sigil?

I plan on working with an entity that is popular for destruction…
I’m not comfortable saying which, because of the whole law of concealment thing but I do have a bit of a problem…

I have no means of transport so all rituals must be performed in my bedroom…

Which presents a bit of a problem… I need to keep the sigil active for a long time, but how do I do so without all the negativities spilling into my room and affective me as well?

There’s no way I can dig in the yard without getting caught and having the contents found…

What do you all suggest is the safest way to store the sigil? and would regular banishings in the room prevent the ritual from working? Or is it better to let it build up for awhile and skip the banishing until the work is completely done? (about a month)

2 Likes

What I normally do to store my active sigils is putting them into a brass box I have. I hide it so that no one finds it and opens it. It is said that the energy of an open sigil can affect another person who looks at it.

Thanks for posting that, I use metal boxes and even baking foil for a lot of stuff (seal the link to the target inside) and they really do work.

Do you think a regular shoe box with inside coated in foil or black cloth will be enough?

Probably better to wrap them in foil than coat a box, that’s going to leave gaps.

JMO though, hopefully more people will contribute ideas.

Nue, in a situation like this, you can keep the ‘folded sigil’ in red cloth to keep it invigorated with energy and then place it in a dish of sea salt.
This stops any influences coming either on to it or from it. Don’t forget to burn it once the result has manifested…

2 Likes

Nue, in a situation like this, you can keep the ‘folded sigil’ in red cloth to keep it invigorated with energy and then place it in a dish of sea salt.
This stops any influences coming either on to it or from it. Don’t forget to burn it once the result has manifested…[/quote]

Just a small update on that, it worked like a charm! When I opened the seal I thought the salt might have soaked up all the negativity, but i was surprised to see that it was actually three times as potent as when I first wrapped it up

2 Likes

I keep mine in my wallet… Everytime I pull it out I am reminded of my pact… Thus I shall never break it. For the smaller pacts I seal them into envelopes and stuff them in my alter compartments. Its nice being a carpenter

1 Like