Best way to drive someone insane and put her in mental hospital?

my evil mother put me in the past in a mental hospital against my will and I wanna do the same thing to her. is it possible with magic? thanks.

2 Likes

Yes, try a strong confusion hex.

2 Likes

You could try to throw all kinds of different curses at her to overwhelm her

Call Disodoria, the Demon of Madness, from EA’s grimoire, Kingdoms of Flame. She “whispers madness in men’s ears.”

2 Likes

I can’t speak to the efficacy of the spells contained in this book but:

BLACK MAGICK MIND SPELLS TO DRIVE YOUR ENEMY CRAZY by S. Rob.

2 Likes

Use a jar curse spell and bind to some destructive spirit

How old are you?

Make sure you look at all angles and possible outcomes as well as unforeseen ripples of repercussion.

What was the reason that she had you put in a mental institution?

How will you be impacted financially, your not in the best place so as next of kin if your of age, someones going to want payment for her care. Hopefully not you, but as the spellcaster you may be held accountable for the after effects.

Cursing is such a tricky business, just want to make sure you’ve covered your bases.

2 Likes

BLACK MAGICK MIND SPELLS TO DRIVE YOUR ENEMY CRAZY by S. Rob

I have that book and I have been trying to use some prayers from it to drive some people who 100% deserve it metal. Have you used this book since and what results have you gained, if any?

The person you respond to, is no longer active on this forum.

1 Like

Here is an issue you want to be aware of. Just because someone goes insane doesn’t mean they will go to the mental hospital, and even if they go to the mental hospital, they may not go as a patient. You may actually have to do research on your targets to get your desired effects.

2 Likes

I didn’t realise. Thank you.

1 Like

What’s the point of the target going “insane” if it’s not enough to drive him/her to the hospital?

and even if they go to the mental hospital, they may not go as a patient.

Who would they go as then?

I don’t know, that is why you have to research your target.

They may go as a Doctor, or as a maintenance person.

Haha, you mean like turn them into robots minds walking around in suits of flesh?

No. I mean insane. In a psychiatric ward with a straitjacket on.

It is really the same thing. Machines don’t understand cultural context.