Best spirit to lust?

hello guys,

what the best spirit to lust, enchantment, fascination?

[quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4901”]hello guys,

what the best spirit to lust, enchantment, fascination?[/quote]

Sitri is for lust. As far as I know. And it works fast too.

[quote=“karenina, post:2, topic:4901”][quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4901”]hello guys,

Sitri is for lust. As far as I know. And it works fast too.[/quote]

thank you Karenina … I was thinking of Gremory … I’ll read about Sithri

Not sure about sallos, but guys here report good results

Sitri gave me great results on my first evocation the first night. I just asked him to bring me a girl to have sex with. That night a girl at my job the hottest stripper in the club grabbed me out of nowhere and started makeing out with me. The next day I was in her apartment fucking her all night. Befor I did the evocation the girl really didn’t show interest in me. So I know it was sitri.

2 Likes

how was your ritual? could write here ?

[quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4901”]hello guys,

The truly best are from Eastern paradigms but take too much work to connect with them. Sticking to Sitri, Dantalion, and the like should suffice.

[quote=“Papa Guero, post:7, topic:4901”][quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4901”]hello guys,

The truly best are from Eastern paradigms but take too much work to connect with them. Sticking to Sitri, Dantalion, and the like should suffice.[/quote]

which Eastern demons you say?

[quote=“andremeleck, post:8, topic:4901”][quote=“Papa Guero, post:7, topic:4901”][quote=“andremeleck, post:1, topic:4901”]hello guys,

The truly best are from Eastern paradigms but take too much work to connect with them. Sticking to Sitri, Dantalion, and the like should suffice.[/quote]

which Eastern demons you say?[/quote]

D
Thai folk magic is as hard core as Haitian vodou. Their spirits are very active and get things done fast.

Sitri has made many girls go wild in my time :wink:

Hi, how do you evoke Sitri. Please assist. Thx

Please take a minute to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks!

For me Asmodeus is the best

1 Like