Best spirit to get wealthy in business and solve problems?

Hello magicians and happ saturday !

The last two years I meditate to empty my mind, sometiomes 3-4 hours long, one times my spine ggot shakles I hope to awake my kundalini. It’s everyone’s birthright.
I have strong feelings to the shiva meditations.

Like to have a wise spirit in my life,who can give me answers to solve my problems or can fix it (build an online business to get wealthy) ? Answer my questions about my life, problems, my past and my next reincarnation and hope (the last step when I make money with my new business) to find a loyal wife.

Can not explain why I have good feelings about Lucifer, yeah I be a Luciferian myself (the yogi who tries to awake his inner powers).

Will Lucifer be a good choice for me or are there better spirits here?
What is about the anunnaki master Enki can I have Enki as my spirit ?
I do not abuse any spirit I will invite them to my room as my friend.

E. A. in 2 live chats mentioned Lucifer, one time for wealth and the other one to find love; yeah, it seems like that would be a great choice.

1 Like

Can Lucifer fix problems fo rme or is it more the guide to show me how to fix problems, how to do things for my onlline business to get wealth, clients, whatsoever…
Questions about my past, my next reincarnation…

Is it easy to summon him? I know shiva is not easy to summon, maybe when you meditate 4-5 hours your mind is dark and still you can see shiva or hear him, maybe…or maybe not…

You see some things today in the modern digital world are become complicated, (yes for the younger generation it would be easy for me not always so…) so I need advise from Lucifer help to get clients fast (Linkedin) for free , not have any problems with online payment processors, help me to win not to struggle.

I see (my personal view) religions, I respect the religion other people have, but I have a strong feeling that religion is bounding us, enslave us…
A genius spirit who can fix my problems , answer my questions make me wealthy, Lucifer …

Have happy weekend fapa79 may the power be with you!

Thank you :slight_smile: likewise! It’s more the second one, the spirits guide us on the path of fixing problems. Contacting an entity is relatively easy, the practical basis may be of various types, one of these is sigil gazing.
You look at the sigil of a spirit (maybe after having drawn it on paper the best way you can, but without worrying too much) while relaxing, focusing on your breath and either trying to pull back your vision or to “sink” in the sigil itself. After some minutes the sigil may open i. e. activate, for example its lines will seem to flash, to float on the paper…
Now you can ask information (receiving the answer in your mind) or do a sigil spell by living the desired situation as already real and concentrating on all the related emotion, until you have no more of that to consume.
These was the “once and done” form, with some little changes in case of working with a spirit; for example, repetition when there are more questions or goals.

2 Likes

Hi fapa79 happy sunday to you !

yesterday night I gone to bed, rolling up a little bit my eyes, visualize the Lucifer sigil (it was a test) then fall asleep. In the morning hours I sleep more flat, then a slight female voice comes to my mind:
"you have beutiful eyes! " (I waering blindfold mask for better sleep) then I ask back (not speaking- through with my mind) “who are you”

Answer; “you called me yesterday”…
I: are you Lucifer?
Answer: Yes…
I: you know I have problems, and some questions can you help me, I invite you come to my little room a my friend.
Answer: Yes I will heklp you, call me later, then the voiuce dissapears.

Is this some sort of mind carousel or is this the way to speak with these spirits, demons, archangels?
They not showing up in front of your face as some loas (in santeria/voodoo ) ?
I hope this is the right way to work with these different spirits here and it’s not a mind-carousel.

Since I meditate I got some strange thoughts in my mind an example from 4 weeks ago:
You know about the Epstein baby villa/ ranch in new mexico? This tought comes up:
“where are the nobel laureates young models (girls) who gave brith to these babies”?
You not hear anything from them or of the rich elite parents who adopt these babies

strange?
Or last year I tried shaving with shavette but it stucked on my face (not gliding)
Thought on the night comes up: water is too dry.
I mix my water with little bit of baking soda, and voila ! It glides like snow and ice on my face (now I have a beard…)

But back on topic to these spirits I need someone who makes the money flow come to me (fix it) I build an six figure busienss now with no budget on facebook or Linkedin spends.
And I need a wise guide who show me what I must do or can fix some of my life problems (maybe Lucifer).

Happy sunday to you !
Marks69

Hello, same. That conversation resembles others I’ve read for example here, initially the spirits are seen in the mind’s eye and their voice is heard as thoughts.
Summoners use to call entities to visible appearance with incense or a scrying device. After various evocations it’s possible to see and hear them almost physically.
In addition to the occult part, about wealth, research authors like Dan Pena, Robert Kiyosaki, Bob Proctor… There are some principles such as for example having 2-3 bank accounts: the normal one, another for savings (which must be left alone, because it’s strictly for emergencies) and one for investments; start by putting a bit of money in these two.
A few options for making money, for example online, may be to do and monetize reactions (paying attention to copyright issues) or ASMR videos, also to stream gameplays, cooking sessions…

Thank you again for your tips!
Say what is your preferred method to easy summon a genius demon to get money in fast time (yeah we all need that…)?

For money is Lucifer a good choice or more Bune/ Mammon ?
Is it enough to gaze at the self drawned sigil or do I need candles, rum a little cigarillo, sweeties etc,etc…?

Candles in specific colors needed ? Will this make the evocation to have a partnership with Lucifer for all things in my life and one money demon or is gazing at the demons sigil enough to make the magick real?

Thumb question I know, I must tell Lucifer/ or the money demon my bank account/paypal account? I think these spirits will know it. 8crazy question sorry I’m a magick newbie)

Is giving a heart to others like giving them a “like” ? I have given 48 hearts but only got 3 back one form you :slight_smile: how I gaining more hearts here?

Have a goodnight sleep