Best spirit(s) to help me with astral projection, obe's, soul travel?

I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?
I prefer more angelic spirits than demonic or in neither category at all.
I once woke up to a dark figure in my hallway trying to suck me out of my body but at the time i was too scared and I had no idea what it was.

A spirit with a seal/sigil is preferred.

2 Likes

Thalos worked well for me. I actually found him harder to communicate with, like harder to keep a strong connection with. He is described as an airy spirit and so the strength of presence seemed to strengthen and dwindle. I took my own approach to astral projection, I specifically requested Thalos meet me in a lucid dream and help me soul travel.
Here’s the cool part… I did not encounter him directly, rather my semi-lucid dream became a nightmare triggering lucidity. Now a sudden shift to lucidity often destroys the dreamscape for me, but this one didn’t. Rather instead I had the sudden idea to escape the nightmare by projecting.
Now if you’ve studied/practiced lucid dreaming you’ll know that will and thought power are much more dramatic and effective in dreams. The slightest thought or idea brings about instant results. So when I thought about projecting I pretty much shot in an arch out of my body.
I felt like I was FALLING through planes of existence, not flying. The sensation was equivalent to a psychedelic trip. I focused on my body and with great difficulty opened my eyes. Like it took a lot of will power and I found myself back in my body to be vibrating. Every fiber of my being was buzzing.
Anyways that was my success with Thalos.
I’m pretty sure he just helped trigger certain events to help me do it myself. Like he could have triggered the nightmare, and then fed the idea of projecting to my sub conscious.
His sigil can be found either in the mastering evocation workbook or book of Azazel I can’t remember.

Same experience with thalos being hard to summon. Thalos only came when I got pissed :wink: and I was like " hear my voice see my signs and DO NOT FORSAKE ME DAMN IT IN THE NAME OF SATAGRAAL." BAM! Undeniable presence. . The spirit i’ve had conscious projection by was PHUL .but when I burned her seal there were no more.

[quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?
I once woke up to a dark figure in my hallway trying to suck me out of my body but at the time i was too scared and I had no idea what it was.

A spirit with a seal/sigil is preferred.[/quote]
BATHIN!
holy crap I could not astral project until I started working with him, he is amazing. I will tell you I woke up almost spinning in mid air. It was terrifying I could barely take it. Will work with him again to get better.

I tried evoking Thalos as well. I figured you’d have to use the preliminary incantation in Kingdom of Flame. So I said it, used the sigil, and nothing. So I added the summoning of magical powers. Nothing. I know I was supposed to draw the gate and the circle with the triangle facing south. Now I think I’m going to try Bathin.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

BATHIN!
holy crap I could not astral project until I started working with him, he is amazing. I will tell you I woke up almost spinning in mid air. It was terrifying I could barely take it. Will work with him again to get better.[/quote]

Yeah, Thalos is the one to call. I just opened its sigil, and two nights afterward I was atral projecting spontaneusly at night. I know it was him who helped me because it had never happened before I opened the sigil.

Whats the best angelic entity for the job?

With myself I would rather stay with the demonic

Gabriel might be able to help with astral projection. He is said to be able to help with perfecting your spiritual faculties.

1 Like

tmaybe the olympic spirit of moon (PHUL).check it if you want.konstantinos wrote in his book the this siprit can teach you the art of true astral projection…i’have no experience with him-her,but it seems moon associate spirits can do the job you want

I myself would REALLY love to know if there are any spirits that can help with astral projection, or as the OP said, force you out of the body.

I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to astral project for about 6 years now, and my continued failure has resulted in a frustration that is BEYOND WORDS. And a NEED to be able to do this successfully. Honestly, if you’ve failed for 6 years you’d be about ready to kill somebody too… --’

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

BATHIN!
holy crap I could not astral project until I started working with him, he is amazing. I will tell you I woke up almost spinning in mid air. It was terrifying I could barely take it. Will work with him again to get better.[/quote]

Where can I find Bathin’s sigil?

[quote=“thinktank123, post:12, topic:3461”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

BATHIN!

Where can I find Bathin’s sigil?[/quote]

Here in the Goetia, [url=http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf]http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf[/url]

[quote=“Illustrious, post:13, topic:3461”][quote=“thinktank123, post:12, topic:3461”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

BATHIN!

Here in the Goetia, [url=http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf]http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/lesserkey/lesserkey1.pdf[/url][/quote]

Dead Link, does anyone have an updated one, or just a link to the sigil?

Here you go: http://littledoomwitch.tumblr.com/post/61906304489/demon-a-day-bathin-bathin-duke-color

This whole page is a great resource: http://littledoomwitch.tumblr.com/demon

[quote=“thinktank123, post:12, topic:3461”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”][quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

BATHIN!

I find it very odd that magicians are often unable to astral project at will, let alone not even be able to do it spontaneously from a sleep state. I have zero magick skills, but projection came easy for me–at least up to a certain point. I had success after 8 weeks. I didn’t practice any techniques–I just continually thought about it and told myself every night that I would astral project and then one night I did.

After the initial experience, it is WAY easier to learn how to do a projection from full consciousness because you know what to look for and what to expect. Without having done it, it is almost impossible to accurately explain what it is really like, but once you experience it for yourself, willed projections come much more naturally.

I still have a ton of problems with it though–almost certainly due to an energy deficit, but this is my fault, as I have never done any energy work. The fact that I usually only sleep 3-5 hours a night, and often not at all, probably doesn’t help matters. I can only project from a conscious state occasionally–usually I fail, but I have found that when I am completely determined–when my will to do so is unbreakable–those are the times I always succeed. It is really only when my will is weak that I fail.

Of course, I have many more spontaneous projections than ones from conscious state, where I awake in the perfect state for projection and just roll my way out.

Bro, I think I would go nuts trying for 6 years–probably would have given up by then. Even in my current state, I often find myself wanting a spirit to help me gain more mastery over it. I would think in your case that spirit assistance is certainly warranted. 6 freakin’ years? Screw that–get a spirit to help you.

The short and sweet answer is hekate. She opened my eyes to everything and has given many visions. You have to have her favor though.

Sastan helped me see projecting in a different way. I evoked him, or rather, tried for a little under an hour and I don’t remember anything noteworthy happening. Then when I was sitting in bed this stone object/shrine flashed into my mind and it made me want to lay down and relax. I was layed out after a few seconds visualizing the object and I was on a hill overlooking some mountains and a town, the object was on top of this hill. Sastan was sitting behind me, we had a nice conversation and walked around.

(The object was a gray rough cut hollow diamond shape with circles inside and maybe some feathers? I don’t fully recall)

It was one of my favorite projections because it wasn’t forced it just happened and I got what I wanted out of it.

Now when I meditate on something and see an image i want to investigate or I want to project somewhere I just think of some object in that plane or in the world, I relax, and I am there.

[quote=“The Firestorm, post:1, topic:3461”]I would like a balance of the spirit teaching me how to myself, and automatically helping/forcing me out?

I worked with Thalos two years ago.
I’ve had three success after activating his Sigil.
The first night, as I was falling asleep, I’ve literally have been pull out from my body and attracted in the bathroom as a magnet attracting an iron needle.
Once in the bathroom, I’ve felt a heavy, strong force I am sure was the presence of a demon.
Thalos ? Maybe. But as I was working with other demons at this time, I had the feeling that the extraction was the fact of Thalos, but the evil presence was of another entity I was working with …

Anyway, great experience.

Have you considered Mepsitahl?
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSatNa2U84iSCPqnsbN4foAUAElX16FzwBX3ez2J6MHLAp5W7fd09cGMe0

Mepsitahl is a Neptunian entity from the Art of Summoning Spirits,a book on evocation by author Konstantinos.

She is also referrenced by EA in Works of Darkness.

Mepsitahl is said to appear as a woman,in a semi-transparent dress(which was kinda fun to see,lol),red hair and a green band over her Ajna Chakra.

She teaches the arts of scrying,clairvoyance,clairaudience,soul travel,etc.

And she’s good!

You can contact her in an evocation or even better in a scrying session.She works best if there isn’t a circle preventing her from working with her student.