Best pathworking for a beginner?

First of all, I want to say that I’m sorry. I told that I would evoke Azazel, but then I acquired some knowledge on Belial. So, I got confused about what spirit should I evoke. Wich one is better for a beginner? To acquire knowledge aswell.

Thank you and again, I’m sorry.

I’ve just skim-read all your posts and you have the UC, a black mirror, and the BoA - correct?

I recommend evoking Azazel not because he pops round mine for a cuppa or anything, but because if you have gotten this far since your first post in October last year, which is a steady consistant piece of progress, then you let yourself get distracted by Belial because you like what you heard about him, you’re MAYBE setting up bad habits for future practice.

I say MAYBE - I’m not coming from any psychic prophecy here and I could be wrong, I’m going by knowing a lot of solo artists, entrepreneurs etc., and in a sense magick is like that because it’s just about the individual and his or her focus, ambitions, and interaction with intangibles.

One trap is to keep collecting more, reading more, chasing after the thing you heard about most recently - I’ve done that myself in other fields, and it doesn’t usually pay off. Stick with what you planned and have expended time and money and energy on so far.

Like I said, I’m not saying this as some wise omniscient advice, it’s just based on what you’ve posted - stick with the plan you had, because Belial isn’t going anywhere. And if something in you rises up and KNOWS this stuff I just said is wrong, then you also have your answer - if you see what I mean. :slight_smile:

I think it was Freud who said, if you’re faced with a decision in life, toss a coin: and if the first thought in your head is “But what if it’s the wrong answer?” then some part of you already KNOWS the right answer. If my comment missed the mark by a mile, you could always try that concept on yourself?

Good luck and keep us posted. :slight_smile:

I would work with Azazel first, he is an initiator on the path. Belial’s lessons can be better appreciated with some experience under your belt; as is the ability to deal with his style of teaching.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I can see that most of the people here are good people. I have to admit it was quite hard to write this post, 'cause I’m having some problems at my school, but just for your comments, you guys made me feel better. And I WILL evoke Azazel, with will and focus, I KNOW I can do it. Once again, thank you.

If you haven’t already check the OAA thread and see if you can get a copy of the OAA material. If you put in the work on a daily basis you will see good results.

I second every word in the quotation above.