Best Moon phases and signs, opportunity lost and hurry

Hi everyone i’m new here, hope did everything good as i did not find a presentation topic but if needed please redirect me.

Yesterday night was a Libra full Moon, so basically for many the best moment to do a love spell or in general any powerful spell.
Unfortunately i did not have time to be alone and i didn’t feel relaxed and calm enough to perform the ritual.
Now moon is waxing and i have to wait a lot of time before try again. There will be a waning moon in Cancer, Leo or Virgo in the next month(i don’t remember what full moon there will be).
Will it be good enough? Do you know any ritual or love/lust spell not following moon phases?

Poblem number 1) is that i see the target only one/two time x week and in the next months probably i’ll never see her again or way more rarely, so i was and am in a hurry.

I dunno if she likes me but i surely am not indifferent. The problem is i’m shy and probably women see me ankward. I’m working with aura to be more appealing but maybe i’m doing it wrong.

Any advice would be great.

You can do any spell at any time. Sure the moon phases and such help, but they are not vital.

Now the moon is waning and it’s gonna be till at least end of month. So it’s not gonna weaken and opposite growing and attracting rituality? I thought this was established knowledge.
I’m a beginner so i’m open to anything.

Your intent and your focus is more important than the moon. If you think you’re going to fail because of the moon, then you’re going to fail “because of the moon”.

The main thing that will actively work against you is yourself.

2 Likes

So love spells are more auto-suggestion then pushing and inflame energy?

Welcome @Caesar It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: Please don’t make duplicate topics. It is frowned upon here.

1 Like

I was aware of the Full Moon in Libra because I consider astrology in my workings as well. Many people don’t, and that’s ok, but I think timing can be key.

That being said, yesterday it was Saturday, which is the worst day for love spells. So, in any case, you could have done a love working on Friday night, because Fridays are best for love spells since they correspond to Venus (which corresponds to both Libra and Taurus), when the Moon was just starting to go full.

Personally, I didn’t do anything. Don’t worry too much though, since you’ll have many more opportunities anyway. The Moon isn’t going anywhere.

Moon is not going anywhere but the target will.

1 Like

I’m sorry! Ok i’ll do it.

Ok… you should hurry then. Good luck.

With the right intent and focus…no, they won’t. You’re approaching this situation all wrong. What’s the rush, what’s the hurry? I know sometimes there’s a sense of urgency, but if you approach the situation as if you already have the target, moon phases be damned, then you are already ahead of the game.

Instead of being focused on moon phases and whatnot, you should be focused on how best to get the target to come to you, and the method you want to use, what spirits do you want to call, etc. Once you have all that figured out, THEN factor in the moon phase. I don’t care about moon phases, I don’t base my rituals on that. I haven’t had any issues.

It doesn’t matter if you won’t see the person for a while. You don’t know how the spirits or energy will work to change the situation for a while so you can begin seeing her. This is why you need to have faith in your work. Do it and step back, stop being so anxious, don’t lust for results, relax and believe that things will turn out in your favor.

If there’s such a sense of urgency, and if you’re so afraid of losing this person, then go ahead and just do the work, nevermind about the moon phase.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Any advice on what entities to petition or contact with? I tried a petition for Sallos, but do it all wrong, i was too broadly with time lenght and even wrote wrong her name.
Any resource for a correct evocation?

Right now i have black candles, love incense, hodoo control oil, astrological oils and a venus square.

Did you complete your introduction as @DarkestKnight instructed? I can’t seem to find it in your post history. Writing an introduction in the intro post linked in DK’s post above is a forum rule and is required to post here.

It’s difficult to give advice without knowing your level of expertise, how long you’ve been practicing etc.

If you refuse to post an introduction, your subsequent posts can be deleted until you do an intro.

1 Like

Done.
I’m only a beginner by the way. I only performed simple rituals and lately a demonic petition.
Very basic level.
But i also experienced some weird contact some years ago, and when i was a kid i was able to lucid dream at will without knowing what it actually meant.
Right now i can’t do it.

1 Like