Best jobs to do for a living while being an occult practitionner?

So? what do you do for a living and for you what is the best job to have while being an occult practitionner

I’m asking because i don’t know what job to do but i’m sure of one thing is that i’m interested in the occult,i was thinking about jobs to do at home that would allow me to practice on the side at the same time

Thanks you in advance and sorry if bad english : )

5 Likes

I work a mundane, shitty “9-5” and still have time for Occult practices.
Starting out I’d say just get a job. You can put in the work (which is a lot) with your checks and time to get the “Occult job” you want.
Be prepared though, some who run shops (for example) commonly work 12 hrs a day 6-7 days a week, just an FYI.

3 Likes

I’ll tell you the secret for the best job… First, click the banner below and second follow the instructions to introduce yourself to us :ok_hand:

handIntro

8 Likes

Damn it, @Anassa you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Any kind of software development, administration or support, technical writing, testing and validation etc.

Tends to be good for clients in industries that use a lot of software that understand and are set up for remote working already. Join a consultancy to have them find you the jobs so you don’t have to do the marketing and business admin/finances yourself, but be ok with traveling if needed. Entry level support positions where they train you is not a bad way in. Helps to have a scientific degree.

2 Likes

Kekekekekekekekek :laughing:

2 Likes

Well things that way in is how much money do you want to make? How much fo you need? What do you wanna do?
One should still remember that even thou you work from home work should be considered something that still takes 8 hours a day so it wont give you much time to practice unless ofc commuting time is accounted for.

yeah sorry for the presentation guys but this will be my only post here, i’m dealing with things in my life right now so it’s useless to do it,once i’m set i will come back and i will have plenty of time for this but for now : (
I’m just asking to have good ideas for the future and take on great opportunities

We’re not guidence councelors.

3 Likes

I’m just asking in case someone know good jobs that could go well with occult practices

Well like i said it will be my only post here for now so goodbye for now and i see you guys later , bye and thanks for the help

TMW the Black Magicians of BALG became vocational counselors…

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’m a security guard and work at night quite often there are no cameras so I get some stuff done while working

4 Likes

You can honestly do whatever you want. You just have to want it, and it must not be dictated only by your interest in the occult.

This is in order of influence:

Entertainment/Politics
Government (Municipalities)
Creator (Artist, Writer)
Shop owner

I’m always going to say trade work because when you work hard, you will never be out of a job and you can make great money.

1 Like

I’m a web developer. But working on growing my coaching business. I teach LOA, which I kind of consider to be watered down magick, but one day I’d love to get into some deeper things to help my clients with their goals.

2 Likes

In the US working hard is delegated to those who will always be breaking their back to barely survive.
The only ones who actually come out on top are those who invest, etc.

I don’t feel creators and writers are this far down. Entertainment, mostly, heavily relies on Creators to survive unless we go back to the Colosseum.

It’s also shown lack of creativity in schools causes a general decline for students in all fields.

3 Likes

For a Necromancer, night shift cemetery guard I guess

3 Likes

I can honestly say with just a year under my belt in cabinetry that I could comfortably live alone. That’s with a car payment, insurance, credit card payment. If I wanted to move into management I could make even more.
The reality is that trade work will always exist and the bright ones that want to learn are the ones that can move up into management and make far better than a living wage.
With no degree, no certifications, and no red tape.

Hard to beat that any other way. It’s the lowest risk for the reward. The big downside is, it’s still work and still not optimal, but life is made up of stepping stones and nobody starts at the top of the mountain.

1 Like