Best glamour magick books thread

In my life I’ve tried several different things because I feel I’m an explorer in this magick path. I love to test and experience different things that resonate with me and learn from all of those experiences.

However, something that I haven’t really tried is glamour magick. Maybe once I might have tried some red lipstick bs I saw on TikTok (and please do not judge me) but I don’t remember if I actually did it or I just had the thought of doing it. The main reason why I haven’t tried it is because I feel there are many scam books and I’m not a fan of wasting my time on things that I don’t trust.

So, in general I’m pretty please with my appearance, I’ve worked hard to feel please with myself so no probs there, and though I do desire to lose a few pounds mainly for health reasons (but that’s part of a another story I work with Marbas).

I’d like to try glamour for the fun of it and to see how the results manifest. I’d even love to start a diary on BALG about my experience.

If anyone can recommend the best glamour magick books they know or have worked with, it’d be appreciated. Also if you could narrate some of your experiences it’d be splendid.

1 Like

As many men have nothing upstairs and think inside their pants, Glamour magick should be easy for a good looking girl like you as all you have to do is use your natural feminine charms. There is a new book out on the subject however…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glamour-Magic-Witchcraft-Revolution-What/dp/0738750387

Alright. Thanks for the share.

You mentioned men, however is not of my interest to shape shift for men. Instead, I work with the Public and I’m even trying to build a very annoying-to-do career on social media to boost my sales.

We all know that social media is all about the looks, and I as a latina girl do not possess the standard world beauty (not even my country’s standard beauty) I consider myself to be a rare for many .

As I mentioned I’m pleased with my appearance, and the actual improvement will come from having more money to spend on other things to “garnish” it. But since I want to try glamour magick my focus is to test it with social media metrics. Something more like a siren song.

So my question then is of this type of glamour would work as well in this context rather than focusing on an individual target ?

Thanks again.

Try Sophie saint Thomas,really glamouragick tips advice and really practice magick , I’m a guy and love tat book I tink her second book is out try the Kindle,also for glamour mirrors and roses and a female spirt will help you a lot

1 Like

Are you the woman in the avatar?
If so, You look fine, and actually you do match a standard of beauty in the United States and in the Arab world.

1 Like

S. Connolly just released a book called How to Draw Friends and Sacrifice Toxic People: Black Magick for Glamour, Influence and Letting Go.

2 Likes

Just read about this book. Do you know what type of methods it contains? ie, do the methods require a lot of ingredients and tools etc

1 Like

I really couldn’t tell you as I’ve never read it. Glamour doesn’t come into my practices; all you can do is buy the book from Amazon or try and write to the author for more advice on this subject.

1 Like

The book above pointed out by DarkestKnight also looks like a good read. It also comes in a hardcover, which is how I like my books

3 Likes

That’s for sure an appealing title

1 Like