Best demons to ask for a job

What would be the best two or three demons to ask for help in finding a good, high paying job?

King Paimon

1 Like

Have you tried using the search function? There are multiple threads about what demons to use for finding a job.

1 Like

Okay i’ll try searching

If you find some good stuff, then may mention it here.

I would call Belial.

1 Like

someone had suggested to me in PM that Bael is good to ask for help with passive income

I know this isnt quite what you’re asking, but i’ve had good results with Damon Brand’s Magickal Jobseeker in conjunction with a servitor

3 Likes

King Paimon

1 Like

praise him! Praise King Paimon!

1 Like

All the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second this – Brand’s ‘Magickal Job Seeker’ is an absolutely amazing book

Here is a description of my experience from a while back: The Magickal Job Seeker - #8 by ForeverKind

1 Like

Im belatedly just thinking of something. Anyone tried using Magickal Job Seeker for someone else who is applying for a specific job?
Its geared towards the user being the jobseeker. Just wondering if anyone has tried it for a third party?

it depends if you want specific job or ever job…
if you do have chose a job - try Paimon – for mind control ,the person to choose you
if you do not have choose a job - try Orobas – for find job /i asked Orobas and igot call… JLR called me if i do work for them (they make cars brand of jaguars and land rover)
if you want passive income for example you give your ampartmant /penthouse to rent call Bael
/i think Bael is … he likes hard working so if you in military or ever you like hardworking try Bael … he is amazing, also he can help win in keno 10

1 Like

Mammon. Mammon. And in case I didnt mention him already: Mammon.
Here is my experience of pacting with him and him securing a job for me within 3-5 days of me signing the pact.

2 Likes

Definitely Lucifuge Rofocale and Mammon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Poiel.

(he is an angel though, but I think he is most effective for this kind of asignement).

2 Likes

I’m done with the light side, as I spent much of my life on that side, and have nothing to show for it. I forever renounce God, angels, and all the beings of light.

2 Likes

Perchance a servitor? I know they’re not demons, but I find they can be helpful in such situations

1 Like

Verrier