Best Demonic Entity for Manipura development

Hello Guys.
And dear Overall Lhp Community.
Your boy Serpentine

Well as a magician one must be honest about oneself also for further self-development.

And well i get some readings here and there also outside of BALG.

So there comes out my Manipura should be weak. The solar chakra of willpower and the self (roughly depicted)
(If interested you can scan me in a whole i do it back toya bc i want to be sure about that).

And well i want to change that! And bether myself as i can.

Wich demonic entitys do you suggest me or know wich i dont, for this particular further development of ones manipura or willpower?

Thank you in advance.
:kissing_heart::heart:

Any demons that help to work on your self confidence walking around in this world could help you
Naturally I’d recommand a lot of personnal work along to gain that self-confidence.

I’ve had success getting more Charisma with RONOVE Nb°27 if I recall correctly
But I had put a lot work into me those last three years, so I don’t know if he’ll help yo uas much, but to say when I felt results : after 1-2 weeks I could feel more confident and this new level is basically my now lowest level possible for now.

• Self-confidence = + Manipura

Also when meditating and working on your chakra, stays a bit longer on that one and try harder to visualize it, work harder on it but not this one only for each whole sessions, because you’d feel even better if you’re whole chakra system is within balance.

2 Likes

Thank you Man!

So Ronovo is like only for charisma?

I will look into it

1 Like

Asenath Mason’s version of the middle pillar has you call on Belphegor at the manipura chakra I believe.

Otherwise, the manipura having solar associations, I would think you could go with solar entities for one thing.

3 Likes

He work mostly in this domain and can help in other dimension of charisma, he can help also deceive someone through charisma also I think to give you an exemple, he might have other more hidden powers but I’m not aware of those

1 Like

Thank you, both! I take your suggestions and informations to account and will do my best to put it into use.

Maybe you all will hear in the future about that.

So thanks seeya :raising_hand_man:t2: :heart:
@anon352849657 @crookedpathfinder

2 Likes

Yoga Nidra …!
J

1 Like

the sun salutation hits all the main chakra points, visualize your innards (muscles,bones) as levers as your doing the postures each opening in sequence and liquid/plasma/light or something equivalent going through each chakra (if you don’t know what chakras correspond with what muscles/joints learn it). don’t so much focus on that specific chakra, focus on moving from your head (through all chakras) all the way to your toes. then from your toes all the way through to your head, going through each chakra point in sequence. this will show you where your blocked, as well as it’ll give you experience in seeing the chakra system as a whole not separate parts. after your done with this, and you should be exhausted after you’ve finished; lay in corpse posture and feel the same energy flowing from your head to your feet, from your feet to your head, and connect the two ends together.

2 Likes