Best demon for commitment?

For those of you that have worked with demons, what’s been the best one for results with commitment?
Overcoming obstacles.

Commitment to what, exactly?

Relationship. Love. Obvious oversight; haven’t been sleeping for over a week.

Not a demon, but the Greek goddess Aphrodite.

As for demons, Dantalion.

2 Likes

Any god or goddess of love and/or marriage. Maybe Aphrodite or Hera.

As far as I know, demons mainly serve in the desire and attraction apartments, not the love and commitment ones. I might be wrong, though. I have never read about a demon that helps with commitment issues. Alternatively, you could try an angel. I’ve read about a few who deal in this venture.

Just to name some potential options, Hanael, Jophiel, and Chamuel. Course when it comes to angels, love might be taken rather generally, as opposed to it meaning romantic or sexual passion to a demon. So, you might wanna ask them first.

I guess my point is that you should look at gods, goddesses, or angels.

Gods and goddesses aren’t really a part of my current belief system, and I haven’t felt comfortable or connected with angels. I could revisit the idea of angels.

Zepar can definitely help.

I think I responded to your message about you asking about hiring you to communicate.

I havent worked with Beleth for this specific reason but he/she strikes me as very caring and understanding in general and VK Jehannum writes about him/her:

Beleth can cause anyone to love any specified person, and she specializes in reconciling lovers. The kind of love she incites borders on all-consuming– an intense and ravenous passion. But love is not the only kind of desire she can bring about– she is apt for concupiscence, but long-term, relationship-oriented love is certainly her specialty.

Source: Beleth – V.K. Jehannum

So yea, would recommend Beleth for that.

1 Like

Weird coincidence. I was looking to see if I mentioned this anywhere; I actually just stumbled upon Beleth in a book, and did an incantation today. I’m not sure if he/she will work with me, but it felt really good. I can’t seem to communicate with spirits or sense them, but I’m doing the enns and evoking with Connolly methods, no triangle. Any advice? Thank you!!

1 Like

If I was you I would totally take that as a sign, but that may just be me.

We seem to at least roughly be at the same stage. What I recently started doing is lighting a candle and incense and getting in the mood. Maybe have an offering ready if appropriate.
Then I begin saying the enns. Usually after doing that for some time I feel compelled to say them faster or slower. Then at some point I actually feel called to vibrate them.
At some point that usually evokes an emotion within me and I let that happen (whether it makes me cry or angry or horny or whatever it may be) and after this I sit in silence and let whatever comes, come.
I also cant sense spirits in the way some people on here describe yet. But when I do what I described above I usually feel something and/or get very good insight into what Ive been seeking help with.
Im convinced the demons help me in this way until Ive developed to the point where communication has become clearer.

1 Like