Best demon/angel for dealing with complex situation

Hello guys,

this might be a bit longer post so mby grab a cup of coffee or tea and some snack, dunno haha.

So as headline said I am looking for some spirit to help me deal with my situation. Most important is the backstory of it because I already did a evocation of Belial and it help or atleast I though I dealt with the situation great.

Year ago I met online a girl a fell in love with but she was at the time in hospital so we couldnt see each other. She lived life 20 minutes away from me a we were planning to meet after she gets better. After some time she got better but because of her father and situation in his job he was forced to move with his family quite far away from me. This was really hard for us especially my GF she was devasted for a month. And I was like NOPE this is not happening ! So I did a little ritual with Belial and told him I want him to do something about it so my girlfriend moves back close to me. Well the ritual was successful because after 2 or 3 month her family decided to move again and really close to my place. So I thought everything is just fine and I just have to wait. BUT there was so many delays in their attempt to move. They picked one house but owner told them in last minute he wants more money so they dropped it. AFter month they found new one but condition of my girl went bad again and so decided they will wait till she gets better. Then she got better a they started to pack things up but mother of my gf fell down from stairs with box of things. She hit her head and broke something in her back and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks. This delayed their moving even further. Now my girlfriend told me that they decided to stay for good. They were trying to move for 6 month and now they decided to stay. I dont fucking understand what the fuck is happening. It fells like I am fighting against some uknown force because this is just ridiculous. Now I dont really know what should I do. Should I forget about it all ? I was thinking doing some ritual again. Should I call Belial again ? Is there any better spirit for the job o make them move closer to me ? Belial did good job in convincing them to move but I dont know what happend. If you read to the end thank you for your attention. I hope someone have any idea what to do.

You can use Angel Heziel to make her fulfill a promise for coming back to you. And Angel Poiel to obtain any desire. In which case your desire for her to come back and closer to you. As for demons, I would look it up for you, just give me a moment

1 Like

Agares - make somebody return back into your life, urge action whenever she is undecided

Sitri - make her leave her home

Ipos - make her have courage to move with you

Orias - change her inner thoughts about really moving with you

Amducias - make her agree with you completely

Paimon - make her easily influenced when you two have conversations

Sallos - to develop your relationship with her to progress more rapidly with great lust and passion (so your relationship doesn’t suddenly end because she lives so far away from you)

Gaap - make her lust after you

2 Likes

It wasn’t clear from your story; did you ever meet in person, or at least video chat? If not, are you certain she is who she says she is?

If you did and you’re sure all is legitimate, you could try using the demon Agares who “brings back runaways”. Personally I would use something like the Law of Assumption to directly manifest her moving back.

3 Likes

We didnt meet in person. Because I was always trying to wait till she moves. I dont have doubts she is who she is. I even texted her sister and she is much older then my GF and it doesnt seems she lied in anything. I once even texted her friend and again no sign of her lying. But I guess there is a really small chance that she is just playing with me but that wouldnt make any sense.

I wrote down list of demons and angels. Now I am trying to pick the best on for the job.

Ok. I guess my concern for you is that it seems like she might not be telling the truth, for whatever reason. It looks like there is a pattern of her agreeing to meet you (or saying something to give you hope) immediately followed by some event which forces a delay.

How would she react if you offered to travel to her?

Did she spontaneously tell you her family was moving back to your area, or did that happen after you discussed it with her?

Sorry, I know these might be difficult questions. And I know you asked for help with getting her to move back, but my advice would be to tackle it from a slightly different direction, and figure out if she is being completely honest with you first, like tasking Valefar “to urge an unintentional confession from one who is secretive”. If you are certain everything is legit then you can move ahead with confidence. If not, ask yourself if you want to be in this same situation a year or two years from now – waiting for her to move back so you can be together properly.

Either way, good luck and I hope it all works out for you!

Yeah I am planning to travel to her just to be extra sure and then I will try to tackle this problem again with help of some demon. Thanks for your concern :heart:

1 Like

yeah listen to @Veil It sounded like a catfish from the get-go. The fact that you texted her sister is kinda meaningless, because you cant see who is on the other end of those. What you should do is have a video chat conversation with her. If she refuses or comes up with some convienient excuse, then you have your answer