Best Deity for Weightloss/Willpower

Hey y’all! :wave:t3::tulip:

I did alot of research on here prior to posting this-- I didn’t come across anything on the topic:

Does anyone know of a deity, or something, that can help aid in weightloss, gaining willpower, etc?

A few years ago I lost 80lbs on my own in order to enlist into the military. Long story short I have since gained all the weight back. My problem is that (for some reason) I don’t have the same motivation, willpower, dedication as I did a few years ago. I’m currently doing the Keto lifestyle and it’s kind of hard for me to stick to in the beginning because my partner and I have very strict dietary rules for the first few months. He is doing fine with it, however, I’m the one struggling (a little). Losing the weight, becoming healthy is something I definitely have set my mind to, which is why I don’t understand why I’m having this problem.

I need help forming a new routine/habit; once I’ve gotten into the routine of a healthy lifestyle, I know I’ll be fine.
– Any advice? Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Haagenti

Leraje if you’re training

7 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Right now we workout every other day and also do cardio. I’m trying to get to at least 160 lbs, my goal is 140-- basically just a healthy BMI/toned. I will definitely look into the ones you mentioned; I’ve never heard of them yet.

6 Likes

To get in shape, for strong will, for beauty and being sexy: Asmodeus, Baal and Beelzebub

8 Likes

Archangel Gabriel for willpower and persistence
Archangel Sandalphon for motivation
Archangel Raphael for overall weight loss
Guardian angels for dedication

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice. Someone close to me mentioned Belphagor. I’ll look into these beings

2 Likes

I’ve been working with Thor on that and it’s been going great.

5 Likes

Thor is good for workout

5 Likes

Belial can help too I think

1 Like

7 days black candle 25mins meditation with Saturn starting Saturday for weight loss
7 days red candle 25mins meditation with Mars starting Tuesday for motivation and willpower
7 days green candle 25mins meditation with Venus starting Friday for beauty

You can use the spirits associated with the planet too! The planet and their time/day/color associations helps alot!

7 Likes

Asmodeus is a Djinn, Baal is a god and I think Beelzebub is a demon

1 Like

I highly recommend Amaymon,Moloch Astaroth,Phenex,Dagdagiel.I found this rituals on VK Jehannum website,very powerful,you can do both.

https://www.google.at/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2019/02/23/a-ritual-for-physical-fitness-astaroth-phenex-dagdagiel/amp/

https://www.google.at/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2019/05/15/a-rite-to-amaymon-moloch-for-weight-loss/amp/

7 Likes

Archangel Raphael worked great for me! Be aware that you have to make efforts and you can’t go eat whatever, just relying on the ritual to work by itself.

The way it worked for me with Archangel Raphael was through inspiration. Shortly after my improvised ritual (an orange candle, some palo santo, and my petition), I came across articles on keto… so I did my research, and started to lose weight (+100lb in a couple of years already).

I’d say it was mostly effortlessly because I didn’t even have to work out (I still don’t, I’m lazy), and it didn’t take much willpower for me to just eat well and follow the keto rules. I think Archangel Raphael gave me a major boost to my willpower without me even noticing it. Sugar-based foods just aren’t tempting to me anymore, I completely dropped alcohol and substances as well. I only consume what truly nourishes me now, I see food as fuel and not as a source of pleasure. And he made it happen really naturally, it was like a total, overnight mindshift.

I want to lose like 30lb more, but I’m not in a rush because the worst part is dealt with. I’m off keto now and back to eating carbs, but I eat soooo much healthier than I used to when I put on all that weight… I eat a lot these days, and I keep losing weight anyway, even if at a slower rate, because it’s all healthy, conscious, and homemade. Cooking became an act of self-care.

So I’d say Archangel Raphael went way beyond just helping me lose weight. I asked him to help me be healthy and beautiful, not just to drop the extra weight, and he’s doing just that!

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I think President Marbas is the one offering to help me, which I’ve worked with him before.

Although I have a question: would an entity be mad about if I didn’t finish an offering? My situation is that Marbas helped me get rid of a medical issue I was having (that I typically have to go to the doctor for) and as a “thank you” we agreed that I would work out for 1 week-- 2 weeks and he would help with weightloss/health journey. So I did the majority of 2 weeks, however, I owe him 4 more days. I haven’t been able to finish the last 4 days due to stomach cramps and a real estate course im working on. So I’m wondering if the spirit would get mad at that, although I intend to finish the remaining 4 days.

I’ve been trying to connect with him myself, but I’m not super strong in that area yet and I don’t know of anyone else who could contact him.

3 Likes

As for Deities then any God or Goddess of health by extension deals with weight loss in a healthy way.

3 Likes

When an entity does their part, you do yours. It’s a matter of respect and making your word mean something.

2 Likes