loa- belie belcana
Saint- micheal
Deity- Hecate
Or create a thoughtform

3 Likes

Lucifer.

Yes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve found that freezing curses is the best way to deal with them. Thereā€™s a very powerful and effective ritual in Angelic Protection Magick. Itā€™s easy to perform and doesnā€™t take long once you are familiar with it.

Focalor is also good at curse removals, and yes you could command him to freeze it instead.

Guys,

I was just told by a magician (balg) that you canā€™t remove curses completely because there are too many entities attacking you, and that protection doesnā€™t work completely.

Can you tell me what are your experiences with this?? :open_mouth:

Also I wanna know if you guys are interested in helping me curse that scammer back!

Never experienced that, and you can remove curses completely.

3 Likes

@anon48079295 have you been cursed before?

Iā€™ve had attempts, but none ever really worked on me. However, I donā€™t really believe thereā€™s a such thing as a curse not being capable of being removed completely with the right help or skill. Of course if the one that put it is more skilled than the one trying to remove it then I can see why it would seem like itā€™s not going to budge completely.

1 Like

Very true, Buer - despite being known for healing- is likewise known as a great protector.

Any powerful entity can project power.

I get the point. (I know youā€™re pointing out these labels do not limit their power in other ways).

But on another note, expanding your implication, this ā€œorā€ is a misconception of the polarity between love and war.

They are not opposites- apathy is the opposite of both.

Love and lust is a type of war. And on a psychological/physical level the body handles both in similar ways.

Studies have confirmed when sexually aroused, people are less prone to experience disgust, the same is true in violent states of mind.

So, for instance, I think of Aphrodite as Goddess of blood and fire, rather than ā€œloveā€ or ā€œwarā€

1 Like

One very undiscussed but extremely powerful goddess, is Gullveig.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Ah, yes. The interesting figure that was very likely Freya at the beginning of the Aesir-Vanir war.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny you mentioned this. Gunnhild, 999 views. Svanrand (song that chants every last name of the Valkyries) 222&555. Svanrand screenshot has 444

And Gunnhild is another way for saying Gullveig.

EA recounts in an old newsletter how he had great success helping a cursed client with AA Michael.

1 Like