Best deities to cause sexual encounters?

What are the best deities to work with for sexual encounters such as orgies and externe sex?

Asmodeus is fast lift a green candle whit honey,and grape seed,anointed for 7 Fridays, belzebuth,namah, and any Greek god/goddess.

3 Likes

Duchess Gremori, Naamah. Sitri and Sallos.

1 Like

Pan, Dionysus, or Bacchus

Not speaking from personal experience or anything, but seems like you’d make a good start there, particularly with the latter two (ever heard of the word “bacchanalia”?).

3 Likes

:laughing: :joy: gotta say I laughed at the not speaking from personal advice or anything

1 Like
1 Like

What makes you say any of them? Will any of them really do it? I have only petitioned Aphrodite in the past.

I am curious, I know a guy who works closely with pan for sex, it works according to him and several others but the kinds of people you get are a little on the seedy side.

Everytime I wear my azazel necklace girls hold the doors :door: open for me.

I also get deeply sexual vibes from them, not sure but ya lol

1 Like

Cernunos work for me, and the demons I tink if u look Howard Vernon amazon kindle ebooks he has 5 in sex spells, straight up no bs,easy fast one to have sexual encounterz, and Raymundo Rodriguez Amazon Kindle has a lot of rituals of sex, Zeus also work for me apolo is ok.belzebuth is like hipnotic stare,Asmodeus fast,just tryu best

2 Likes

Zepar, Sitri, Sallos, Asmodai. Belial for other reasons

Hint: Combine them for different reasons

3 Likes

^this guy knows his shit. Check his “love magick the nuclear option” for a great rundown of the basics of love magick. And frankly tons of magick in general.

2 Likes

Which YouTube video? Or member?

Norski. He’s a old long time member.

1 Like